Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many of yall that got em like myself ...actually paid retail? mine were 155 plus 17 to ship then i gave dude 30 dollars in  gas for getting them for me...

Not many. If you are talking about EU retail the numbers increase, but the majority are paying way over retail for these.

Patience really does pay off.  I spent all week researching and checking out the different overseas sites trying to find a pair for $220 or less because I told myself I wouldn't go over that.  I was about to give up when a guy from Craigslist (who had earlier rejected my offer because he said he had offers for higher amounts) emailed me back and told me he could do $220.  Needless to say, I was ecstatic.  I really didn't think I was going to get a pair for that price.  I met up with the guy yesterday afternoon and everything went smoothly.  I hope everyone who wants a pair can get their hands on them.  Bonus pic with the Banneds.

Patience really does pay off.  I spent all week researching and checking out the different overseas sites trying to find a pair for $220 or less because I told myself I wouldn't go over that.  I was about to give up when a guy from Craigslist (who had earlier rejected my offer because he said he had offers for higher amounts) emailed me back and told me he could do $220.  Needless to say, I was ecstatic.  I really didn't think I was going to get a pair for that price.  I met up with the guy yesterday afternoon and everything went smoothly.  I hope everyone who wants a pair can get their hands on them.  Bonus pic with the Banneds.

View media item 285554

View media item 285555

Nice man, congrats to a fellow West Virginian.

I think part of the problem with low availability at resell is that people are copping to rock as they are so wearable whereas something like the Cork have been copped mainly to stock or flip therefore more pairs available now and in the future when people clear out their collections. Rocked one of my pairs today. Sunday best!View media item 285559

how many of yall that got em like myself ...actually paid retail? mine were 155 plus 17 to ship then i gave dude 30 dollars in  gas for getting them for me...
Started off second in line at 4am got booted by security, camped out in the whip across the street until security disappeared. Ended up being fifth in line. Spot only had "10 pairs" , when we watched dude bring out like 25 :smh: . Paid $151.xx. I know the 30 odd people behind me was gonna be highly pissed so I dipped with the quickness...

Last edited:
Darn prices on CG around my area are nowhere near $220 lol but gratz to that guy who picked em up! Enjoy...

Just noticed BD sold out again... I think those pairs that went back up where the cancelled US orders....

Last edited:
You guys realize its only been ONE week since these released, right? People chiding dudes for thinking there might have been an issue with distribution and that there's still possibly more inventory on the way? Eastbay, a week late, just received their inventory. Why would it be so absurd that more inventory is delivered in the next week or two? The Knicks popped up at some places too after RD that didn't have them on day 1.

I'm not claiming some imminent restock coming (my two pairs are on the way), but I'm also not a moron to believe global supply chain issues don't resolve themselves in one week.

Last edited:

$148.28 from JimmyJazz online. I love the no taxes at JJ. Their pairs are always the least expensive pairs I get on release weekends.

Started wearing these with shields, pushed the creases back to the bend where they should be, but didn't prevent creasing. Took em out and they still look just as good lol. Been wearing them since I got em. Hard to work the other 12 shoes I got this month into the rotation now that I have these lol

I hear you on that... But i dont think these will see a restock sorry... I hope so then I could double up :pimp:

Just saw a pair go on ebay my size for 500+

Last edited:
I hear you on that... But i dont think these will see a restock sorry... I hope so then I could double up
pimp.gif

Just saw a pair go on ebay my size for 500+
double up?  so you finally got your size 8.  good stuff man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom