Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Brett19648

Originally Posted by Trizzy

Yo I showed up at Cheltenham mall at 10:20. I see a sign on the door that says 'Jordan 4 customers please line up at the main entrance' +#@? As I walk in, several people are walking out. Some have bags and smiles on their faces and others are stonefaced and empty handed. Needless to say every sneaker store in the mall was sold out. I rarely cop J's anymore but this is my favorite (color and model). So I proceed to call EVERY sneaker store in Philadelphia and about 20 more in the tri-state area and every store said they're sold out. I am so disappointed. Smh. Anyone know where I can get a 9.5 for retail in or around Philadelphia?

Not happening... they're long gone.
Yeah dude not happening. Im near Philly I called some malls in the middle of no where just because i was curious and they all sold out.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I would have never guessed that this would trump the concord release... I stand corrected

People like you didn't help the situation. Last night you were adamant that many of us were going to have our NDC orders canceled. I would have slept in, but I was slightly concerned there was a shred of legitimacy to your posts, and I knew like most high demand releases this would be impossible for reasonable aftermarket prices. Now I have two extra pairs. Two pairs someone else would have bought.So in summary, NDC's failures last night contributed to a lot of the demand this morning, more than should have existed for many of us.
hmmmm looks like he was right and prob saved you from coming away empty handed

My order didn't get cancelled. What's crazy is the people saying their orders were cancelled got thru right after midnight... The people saying how easy it was! My order went thru around 2:30 AM as Nike was still tweeting that size 10-13 were not sold out, minutes before they said they were taking the site down. I would be royally pissed if I was told there wasn't enough inventory when I got thru in the first few minutes!

Originally Posted by zuz624

My first time ordering off NDC. I ordered 2 pairs after the reboot and I finished my checkout at exactly 1am EST. I got this email at 1:15pm
347e4w2.png

Reboot didn't occur until 3 AM EST so your post doesn't add up.

Originally Posted by zuz624

My first time ordering off NDC. I ordered 2 pairs after the reboot and I finished my checkout at exactly 1am EST. I got this email at 1:15pm
347e4w2.png
READ IF YOU GOT THIS!!!!!
ok, I just called NDC they told me only ONE pair was cancelled. You should except to get ONE pair in the mail and call them for a gift card.

Got my cancellation for my Kobes and IV's in a 13. I ordered after the reboot....Cold World....
frown.gif

Guess I'll use that gift card next week when the site crashes again to get ANOTHER gift card and free shipping code...smh...
tired.gif

I keep seeing people say these sold out at places in the middle of nowhere. I didn't expect that to happen at all, which was exactly the case in the mall I went to. The manager at footlocker was shocked to see people waiting for them to open. This is bad news for Jordan retro releases down the road, they're only going to get worse.Amidst all the chaos, MJ will stay counting his money..
michael-jordan-counting-money-180.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by In3gra

Same here and I'm only looking forward to getting the rest of the IVs.

Arent the black/stealth 10s coming in March? Those are garbage, but its a Retro 10 

pics? i dont think ive seen those or a thread on them. i must be behind
laugh.gif
prbly because they suck
laugh.gif

March 24th of course $160
laugh.gif

jordan-x-stealth-soleland-4.jpg

jordan-x-stealth-soleland-3.jpg

jordan-x-stealth-soleland-2.jpg

jordan-x-stealth-soleland-1.jpg

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

my cousin ordered after the ndc reboot... he hastn gotten a cancellation....yet

same here. also seems like most of the cancelled orders were for 2 pair orders 
nerd.gif
 wasn't it confirmed that these were more limited than concords as far as production numbers go? would make sense seeing as how most stores were doing 1 pair per customer including niketowns *kanye shrug*
Where are you people getting these production numbers from? 

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Never seen such a long cancellation email in my life....
Looks like a rejection letter from college
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

My rejection letter was shorter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I keep seeing people say these sold out at places in the middle of nowhere. I didn't expect that to happen at all, which was exactly the case in the mall I went to. The manager at footlocker was shocked to see people waiting for them to open. This is bad news for Jordan retro releases down the road, they're only going to get worse.Amidst all the chaos, MJ will stay counting his money..
michael-jordan-counting-money-180.jpg

next month will be the TRUE true test if those garbage x's sell out & crash ndc we def have a problem

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Never seen such a long cancellation email in my life....
Looks like a rejection letter from college
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

My rejection letter was shorter
roll.gif

I only applied to one school cause I  couldn't take the rejection
laugh.gif

I was accepted so its all good
pimp.gif
 Go Terps!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trizzy

Yo I showed up at Cheltenham mall at 10:20. I see a sign on the door that says 'Jordan 4 customers please line up at the main entrance' +#@? As I walk in, several people are walking out. Some have bags and smiles on their faces and others are stonefaced and empty handed. Needless to say every sneaker store in the mall was sold out. I rarely cop J's anymore but this is my favorite (color and model). So I proceed to call EVERY sneaker store in Philadelphia and about 20 more in the tri-state area and every store said they're sold out. I am so disappointed. Smh. Anyone know where I can get a 9.5 for retail in or around Philadelphia?

Cheltenham was my old stomping grounds.

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by just blaze

Not NDC but got WG order cancelled next day after release. Was able to get my 9.5 at NTSF midnight release and a 10 at HOH serramonte at 7am. If everything else goes through smoothly, hoping to get a tracking # from SNS tomorrow. These days gotta have so many back ups because online seems so unreliable now. Camping seems almost necessary unfortunately
tired.gif
how was HOH...i was at footaction and i almost was able to scoop up a 2nd pair, but they let 6 ppl cut in front of us who had wristbands that showed up late, and they took the last 6 good sizes...i rolled by HOH after, but the line looked too cray to wait...were people without wristbands able to cop?

Well after I got my pair, waited in line again with my friend. Only sizes left was 11-14. Some people without wristbands werr able to get their size if they were 11 and up

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation from finish line? When will be know if their orders are canceled?

If your order was cancelled, what size did you buy and how many pairs? I wonder if a few sizes were still showing inventory when there was none.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Damn over 1,000 NDC cancellations? Could this be true? 
eek.gif

https://mobile.twitter.com/nhito
nhito#nikestore failed on Jordan cement 4 retro orders they canceled over a thousand orders #fail #worstcustomerservice #failed
https://mobile.twitter.com/searches?q=#failed

not surprised, i think people got screwed primarily due to people who placed phone orders.

those X's are terrible but with the way these releases have been going i wouldnt be surprised to see those sell out
sick.gif

Dudez the material on the Cavs "shot" and that bastardo 10 have me concerned about the Black IVs. I'm foresee recent Retro V/infra VI in our upcoming future.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Dudez the material on the Cavs "shot" and that bastardo 10 have me concerned about the Black IVs. I'm foresee recent Retro V/infra VI in our upcoming future.

Im worried about the same. 
And although they improved some problems with this IV they didnt fix enough to make me think Black IV will really be much better than CDP IV

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Damn over 1,000 NDC cancellations? Could this be true? 
eek.gif

https://mobile.twitter.com/nhito
nhito#nikestore failed on Jordan cement 4 retro orders they canceled over a thousand orders #fail #worstcustomerservice #failed
https://mobile.twitter.com/searches?q=#failed

not surprised, i think people got screwed primarily due to people who placed phone orders.

those X's are terrible but with the way these releases have been going i wouldnt be surprised to see those sell out
sick.gif

The Royals sold out in my mall the hour the store opened.
They are better but I do see these selling out for all the wrong reasons

I talked to a NDC rep. If you ordered 1 pair your set. If you ordered 2 pairs, ONLY 1 was cancelled. You will get a $50 gift card + free shipping if you call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom