Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

im probably gonna have a nikestore account by the time the IV's come out...a lot of wasted typing with my billing address and such

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Finishline keeps saying Im timing out...

NO!! YOU"RE !+*+*@# TIMING OUT
roll.gif
WOW!!!! THAT'S A GREAT ANIMATION OF ME!

Jimmy jazz still has sizes.
11.5 is gone though.
Eastbay's been adding to my cart for about 15 mins now.
roll.gif

For those who ordered through NDC and are still waiting for confirmation. Look at the bright side, if your order gets canceled you might get a $180 gift card!

If you order shoes at all from the internet, I don't know why you wouldn't have an account set up already on the stores you order from. I've got my stuff set up with places I've never ordered from just in case something I'm looking for pops up on their site.

Originally Posted by Shellz

Am I missing something? just went to NDC and they have a FSR..? No wait, no crash, no problems? What's with the hoopla?

Don't be surprised if your order gets canceled though

Originally Posted by BigPoint

For those who ordered through NDC and are still waiting for confirmation. Look at the bright side, if your order gets canceled you might get a $180 gift card!
laugh.gif
 Was thinking the same exact thing. 

Am I missing something? just went to NDC and they have a FSR..? No wait, no crash, no problems? What's with the hoopla?

That's got to be an error, they posted on their twitter that they were sold out at 12:15EST

and still waiting on my NDC confirmation... watching clippers/t'wolves while i wait.

Need this email confirmation so i can sleep easy.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Where are all the people that told me these would sit and I was hyping the release? Tomorrow will be worse in the stores when people find out that the retailers have limited amounts.

Please show yourselves right now.

1520955-weebay.gif

Ill be getting up extra early now. Not +%*+@@$ around with this. Its OD snowing here tho lol

Originally Posted by mints

That's got to be an error, they posted on their twitter that they were sold out at 12:15EST
when you finish checking out it tells you they are sold out.

dont go online just call its 1am and i just got off the phone with a lady at footlocker she said they have lots left!!!

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Where are all the people that told me these would sit and I was hyping the release? Tomorrow will be worse in the stores when people find out that the retailers have limited amounts.

Please show yourselves right now.

1520955-weebay.gif

Ill be getting up extra early now. Not +%*+@@$ around with this. Its OD snowing here tho lol

my mall opns up at 8am what time should I start lining up hella hypebeasts over here but I live across the street from the mall .

Back
Top Bottom