Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Never saw the thirst for that jersey. I liked the M&N 50th anni version better.
aiverson.jpg

what does it usually cost to tailor a jersey?
i tossed my guy 140 bucks to do 14 of my jerseys, and i tossed him 100 for 10 or so a couple summers back.

damn i guess i started a wave with da tailoring huh
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

fellas remember, you ALWAYS wanna use a standard current measurement when it comes to tailoring a jersey down to size.

a good example is just cop any old jersey in a size that fits your PERFECTLY and then use it as a template. that way if you ever

wanna sell it you can accurately describe what size it is instead of it ONLY fitting you and being outta wack size wise for 99% of folks.

Who'll takeover the NBA jersey in 2016? Lookin at some pics in this thread makes me mad bout this damn adidas stuff...

I wish Champion would take over again. I detest any jersey with a reebok/adidas logo on it (and this includes the newer Mitchell and Ness one's too).

champion isn't what it once was

glad someone finally realized that..
elaborate.

champion products still make quality products.

can you find a modern champion sweatshirt or tee that is the same quality/thickness/stitching as 80s/90s champion without going overseas?

i don't know who owns champion now, but it has gone the way of and 1 and starter.
umm fruit of da loom owns champion, and with da quality champion superhoods are im not convince that they dont still make quality products.

NBA.com has 20% select items, i think all rev 30 authentics are 20% off.

you can snag a melo authentic for $108 + shipping

Anyone know how much of a difference in a Medium and Large there is in these Rev 30s? I have two larges in my cart and I really want to cop but I'm scared they're gonna be way too baggy and I can't return them.

Anyone know how much of a difference in a Medium and Large there is in these Rev 30s? I have two larges in my cart and I really want to cop but I'm scared they're gonna be way too baggy and I can't return them.

doesnt matter the size, they are all long as hell. width wise umm let me go measure. I have a large Amare and a Medium wall. they both fit me well but im bulking right now so i have a feelin the Wall isnt gonna fit me in 2 months :lol:

Large is 22 inches exactly

Medium is a tiny bit over 20 inches.

kdkf10.jpg

the Knicks i got a tiny bit ago never posted :pimp:

264p8gh.jpg

^ thanks for the comparison pics. Don't look like much of a difference. I bought four :smh: I bought home and away of Melo and Amar'e.

damn :lol: im sure they will fit you fine man

thiese are hell of a deal now with the crappy new ones coming out.

I want to get a Kobe rookie jersey if M&N has a Black Friday sale this year. They don't have any 40s left, though. If I get a 44, can it be tailored down to a 40?

i doubt they will do $100 a jersey for black friday again, maybe a discount but not that low. If they do this time ill take advantage probably.

Back
Top Bottom