Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Dope collection @Xavier84
 and @alkisros

Some you just collect or actually purchase in your size to rock? I see sizes 40 - 52 in champion and L - 2XL in reeboks :lol:  

:lol: that's what kinda holds me back from purchasing authentics/game worn. I would want to rock it but I know I would have to get it tailored. What's everyone's stance on tailoring game worn?

I would never touch an issued-worn jersey.... I wear sometimes the ones that fit me sz 44 and 48! Also i wouldn't risk tearing or dirty others....

laugh.gif
that's what kinda holds me back from purchasing authentics/game worn. I would want to rock it but I know I would have to get it tailored. What's everyone's stance on tailoring game worn?
If it was a jersey I had no other means of getting other than game worn/issued. I would definitely get it tailored with no dambs given. I like to wear my jerseys. Plus its my money anyways. But i could see why others would not want to tailor a game worn/issued jersey. I think the only reason I wouldnt tailor a jersey is because it was a gamer that had a special achievement accomplished while worn in it. But I would never be able to afford a jersey of that nature anyways.

If it was a jersey I had no other means of getting other than game worn/issued. I would definitely get it tailored with no dambs given. I like to wear my jerseys. Plus its my money anyways. But i could see why others would not want to tailor a game worn/issued jersey. I think the only reason I wouldnt tailor a jersey is because it was a gamer that had a special achievement accomplished while worn in it. But I would never be able to afford a jersey of that nature anyways.

Thank you for writing this so I didn't have to :lol:

I know I posted for M&N as well, but this is my new pick up. It's a size 48. I normally go 44. Tell me what you think. Thanks.

Been getting rid of my M&N collection. Always gonna keep my kobes but might even move the Jordan's I have too.

Do you have a pinstripe Jordan? I've done business with you before. I will have to hold off on getting it. But just curious. That's my Grail jersey

Do you have a pinstripe Jordan? I've done business with you before. I will have to hold off on getting it. But just curious. That's my Grail jersey

Nah, hate how it came out. Just sold a bunch of jerseys to RTR. If I knew people on here were willing to buy M&N I would have rather sold on here and made a few more bucks instead of selling to a reseller.

I just sold him my extra shrug jersey and penny

I mean I didn't sell it cheap but I probably could have gotten more since it was sold out for awhile

Do yall know how long it usually takes for the NBA store to restock on their authentic jerseys? I'm trying to get a Warriors road authentic but I swear to god they never have the Medium in stock.

Do yall know how long it usually takes for the NBA store to restock on their authentic jerseys? I'm trying to get a Warriors road authentic but I swear to god they never have the Medium in stock.
Most people on here including myself would advise you not to order the authentics from nbastore. They customize them with incorrect twill fabric and often place names really low. You would think with the popularity of Warriors jerseys we will see them with mesh numbers next season but who knows.  

I'm still looking for a Tim Duncan authentic. Don't care if it's M&N, Champion or Nike.....40 or 44.....let me know if you guys have any leads, thanks!

Most people on here including myself would advise you not to order the authentics from nbastore. They customize them with incorrect twill fabric and often place names really low. You would think with the popularity of Warriors jerseys we will see them with mesh numbers next season but who knows.  

I'm not really tripping over the mesh numbers as long as the quality in general isn't horrible I'm good

Just curious of what the issue is with Mitchell and ness? I wouldn't say that there is hate...But I definitely can see that most people in here prefer nike/champion. Why?

I myself like Mitchell and ness, it's a quality jersey and pretty much identical to the originals for the most part. My only gripe is the price. Any thoughts? dc30 dc30 and others?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom