Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Do most sand-knit jersey not have the name on the back? I love the vintage look of them.

That's correct. I've heard that some of the latter year Sand Knits had NOB but i think this is false as even early Champion authentics didn't have NOB

founded that on ebay...

90/91 season, without name, nobody wasplaying that season in pacers

calvin natt was in 89/90 pacers roster

but jersey is without the name...

soooo....

carefully stripped numbers

was also glued but fortunately it's clear!

EPS will finish job:smile:

#31 MILLER should be ok, right? season is correct, size could be little smaller 42+2 instead 46+2

but i will not complain. great jersey is coming very old and rare:smile:

btw. on tags there is extra length of jersey and sleeve length. there is 0, but there was possibility to get longer sleeves, funny fact,

didn't know that

Every game issue jersey has a mic pouch sewn inside.
that one,

it's not only for microphones

probably it's also for chips who follows every step on court by player

that's how teams knows who's running, who's not, and other things

at the end of every hawks game there's information about player of the game and how many miles he runned

love the pacers home

looks a bit tighter than a 46+2 tho, but i guess im wrong

how much did u get it for ?

@RELISH
and @dref3

lt was 6 weeks ago on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Issued-Indiana-Pacers-Flo-Jo-Jersey-/231561677694?ssPageName=ADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123&nma=true&si=wnMgbO2x6NW4if9%252BcwWrBJZA49s%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
cost me about 150 shipped
85 will cost me eps probably
but it's worth

size is correct, the same width as mine jordan bulls 46+3 and old mitchell&ness flo jo reggie miller 46 size

Man I can't believe I missed that lol. Congrats that is a lucky find

Finally got a grail in !!!!!!  And  for less than the price of a M&N. I couldnt be happier

Beautiful so this without neck label is before 1995 / 96 ?
If jerseys without neck label are before 1995 /96 How do explain pinstripe Jordan jersey without the label ?

Last edited:

@badboys2: Wow, awesome Pacers jersey. No disrespect for Reggie Miller, but I would make it a Dale Davis. Great pick-up!!
haha

but dale wasn't a pacer 1990/91!:smile: season tag wouldn't match, but even if match i would make reggie!
Man I can't believe I missed that lol. Congrats that is a lucky find
wasn't long time on ebay...:smile:

Wow, that flo-jo Pacers turned into a Reggie Miller is gonna be insane...
will see how EPS will handle it. not easy to match color twills with original "pacers" wordmark

too bad it's 2/3 month before they made it...

I have an authentic jersey of James of Miami heat w meshed number but inside the number is sewing like this is it ok ? Or is it modified ?
BFgvksj.jpg
2T1OwGG.jpg

anzNZ1K.jpg

M8SVxFy.jpg

I have an authentic jersey of James of Miami heat w meshed number but inside the number is sewing like this is it ok ? Or is it modified ?
BFgvksj.jpg
2T1OwGG.jpg

anzNZ1K.jpg

M8SVxFy.jpg
If its the boxed 2XL pro cut from 2010-11 its likely the center number was moved to the far right otherwise this internal stitching is fine. I have a lot of Heat jerseys direct from the team store and for some reason the numbers and name are not stitched with a clean zigzag pattern but its fine on the outside. 

Beautiful so this without neck label is before 1995 / 96 ?
If jerseys without neck label are before 1995 /96 How do explain pinstripe Jordan jersey without the label ?

If it's a pro cut, none of those jerseys have neck tags. A select few of the 95-96 jerseys had tags (maybe an earlier run in the season?) but I definitely don't recall seeing any jerseys from 96-97 (gold nba logo) without the tag unless it was cut out. But you definitely won't see earlier run Champion jerseys with the neck tag.

Not that it matters anyway :lol:

Last edited:
If its the boxed 2XL pro cut from 2010-11 its likely the center number was moved to the far right otherwise this internal stitching is fine. I have a lot of Heat jerseys direct from the team store and for some reason the numbers and name are not stitched with a clean zigzag pattern but its fine on the outside. 
I understand can you show me your jersey please ?
How much costs an authentic jersey Jordan of these
1990 / 91
1991 / 92
1992 / 93
1995 / 96
1996 / 97
and the procut jersey?

Back
Top Bottom