Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Here is the picture from the listing everything looks legit it may be customized
Definitely counterfeit, in the early 2000's Toronto flea markets were flooded with these...mostly Bosh, Carter and McGrady.

The other members are correct in saying Vince never played in a Champion jersey, only Nike during the 1998-99 season. I've seen team issued VC procuts in multiple sizes, I have a 46 myself (from a rookie photoshoot) but he usually wore a 50 or 52 with added length of either +3 or +4. Hope this helps.

Thanks guys. 

Apparently this came today too. But instead of bringing the package to the door with the others it was in the mailbox. Makes sense.
mean.gif

It is legit, right? 
embarassed.gif
100% legit, great peice too! Those 40's are getting tougher and tougher to find...

Definitely counterfeit, in the early 2000's Toronto flea markets were flooded with these...mostly Bosh, Carter and McGrady.

The other members are correct in saying Vince never played in a Champion jersey, only Nike during the 1998-99 season. I've seen team issued VC procuts in multiple sizes, I have a 46 myself (from a rookie photoshoot) but he usually wore a 50 or 52 with added length of either +3 or +4. Hope this helps.
oh dang that really sucks i guess i will just resell it on ebay since i already paid for it 

the raptors jerseys turned out better than i expected.

At least they did away with the wishbone neck but man those are even more plain and worse than prior jerseys

ok nvm, new raps jerseys
They look better than expected.

The only weird thing is the "RAPTORS". The mix font+arc is looking old and off to me. Thet could have made somthing close to the original font, more aggressive and funky.

Flat design is not always great

what could have been
You rocked the Home version ! Exactly what I was talking about !
I would have turned the grey of the "RAPTORS" for black on alternates, red on home and black on away but they definitly should have done that !

Last edited:
have mixed feelings about that raptors unis.

1st of all, not big changes in comparision to last unis. on tv will looks the same as old. only at closer look u will see change.

shorts are great. that TO on sides looks great and fresh. shorts are 10/10

jersey... would love to see it without side panels and tradicional cut not Vneck, like hwc MPLS lakers

glad they didn't use ball under number in front...

Funny how all the times we have been saying "almost no fake Champion authentics..." The last 2 Champion posts have been a no go (Carter, Jordan)

almost

2/1000

:smile:

fake champion jerseys are very rare. much more rare than adidas, nike or mitchell&ness nba jerseys fakes...

nope.

the cut and letters/numbers are awful. it's fake for sure.

tags coul be original, who knows, he could sewn it from og jersey...

size tags looks ok, not sure about team tag

Size tags are fake as well. Look at the logo

The jersey is fake, real tags or not

Back
Top Bottom