Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yea, authentic rev30's like yours have that distinct perforation pattern (makes players perform better lol)

whats your friend's name? can he give me one?

Last edited:
Ha! If I could help others I would but this came out of nowhere. Also got some white game shorts which I'm assuming are authentic as well since they use similar mesh.

Is EPS the best place to customize for warriors or is there a place in the bay the does their numbers using authentic materials?

Ha! If I could help others I would but this came out of nowhere. Also got some white game shorts which I'm assuming are authentic as well since they use similar mesh.

Is EPS the best place to customize for warriors or is there a place in the bay the does their numbers using authentic materials?
Coincidentally, the guy above you posted a link to jwc_athletics, which is another decent option besides EPS.

I think they're located overseas though.

Just fyi, neither EPS or jwc_athletics have 100% accurate mesh numbers. (They have slight differences from the Adidas numbers that are noticeable only to us nerds)

Last edited:
pretty sure these are authentic and not swingmans but how can I tell? Got these gifted earlier today from a friend.

Your friend just gave you a nice blank in the HWC jersey

im jelly

Only rev 30 I want is that city throwback

So if they pop up in store for $40 again someone help a brotha out

Coincidentally, the guy above you posted a link to jwc_athletics, which is another decent option besides EPS.
I think they're located overseas though.

Just fyi, neither EPS or jwc_athletics have 100% accurate mesh numbers. (They have slight differences from the Adidas numbers that are noticeable only to us nerds)
In far from a jersey nerd but I do like to have as close to the originals as possible. For other team jerseys I have I have gone through the official team customized which is why I asked if anyone knew who the Warriors used. Now I need to figure out which players to customize them as.

FYI to those sending me messages, neither are for sale And neither were purchased at a store.

A guy on FB posted this, signature may be ok but I call fake jersey, a sort of mixed swingman/authentic, he doesn't believe it. Can some of you guys can confirm? Thx.

Last edited:
A guy on FB posted this, signature may be ok but I call fake jersey, a sort of mixed swingman/authentic, he doesn't believe it. Can some of you guys can confirm? Thx.
Its a real authentic version jersey. Adidas made a few teams that season mostly for Upper Deck. I have also seen smaller sizes like 40 and 44 but they are pretty rare. 

Other guy says same thing.
Wasn't aware of those editions!
Anyway thanks man, appreciate.

Last edited:
yeah, that bron is original

saw also dwight howard orlando magic hwc authentic,

it was very expensive and rare when he was a laker

not sure how it's right now

Its a real authentic version jersey. Adidas made a few teams that season mostly for Upper Deck. I have also seen smaller sizes like 40 and 44 but they are pretty rare. 

Very little of them made

I had purchased one from a connect I had made a Long time ago that was able to get me retail procuts before rev 30 took over

I had a size 44 that I think I got from him direct from adidas for $225 and had flipped it to someone for $450-500

My favorite baron Davis jersey, not necessarily the orange but the Warriors jersey of his :pimp:

Sick

Back
Top Bottom