Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

Axe still coming after Prince :lol: Just won't let it go. Doing everything he can to get him.

Chuck taking all those Ls just to be a good moral person. Ridiculous.

Hope his character arc is ppl don't change.

Tired of this painter dude even after the break but the music guy seems 100× worse :lol:

I was so bored I stopped watching halfway through the episode, I cant handle an hour of it anymore. I dont know what it is. Too many unlikeable characters maybe

I haven't watched this episode yet, but I felt the same about this season. Really struggling to get through it. Think this show should wrap it up next season.

Chuck looks old and frail without the facial hair. Wendy still the best character and fine as hell. These "starving artists" storylines suck.

Still in love with the show, but the one thing that has irritated me for multiple seasons is how Bobby seems to always come out on top. There's no way his people should be able to find every single dirty secret about all of his competitors.

Could what Wendy said to him be foreshadowing that Prince will be the 1 he finally takes the L to?
According to IMDB, I think there’s only 4 episodes left (completing the 12 episode season). I unfortunately think this season will end with Axe taking an L then they wrap it up during S6 in 2022.

6 seasons/years and 72 episodes would be a good run IMO. They could stretch it out to 7 if they make S6 a downward spiral plot then S7 about Entourage…similar to Entourage

Hell they need to because I'm still waiting for the rest of the cast to find out about how Axel got to where he is at. That shouldn't be a secret of his for 6 seasons.

Yeah, after watching Episode 9 (this week’s episode) I am more confident in my guess that Bobby is going to get clipped this season. We might just get Prison/Post-Prison Axe in Season 6 :wow: :pimp:

No clue how this wraps up in three episodes, though :lol:

Wow @ Axe :rofl: Losing money, spending more money than necessary, getting kidneys in foul ways :lol:

Tired of Taylor being a traitor.

The show has actually implemented a lot of the impact of the pandemic subtly without mentioning COVID from Taylor’s employee helping the food catering business due to lack of employees, corporate workers finding out money is not more important than happiness, working remote, zoom meetings, legalized sports betting)

Chuck bout to get a $25 mil lump sum payout and be pissed since what he really wants is to get in them books and dig

Still not sure what the real point of the chuck cooking eggs scene is but yeah smh at the daughter just casually tearing a piece of baguette for everyone with her unwashed hands. Really hard to believe a decabillionaire like Prince would just be standing around there waiting for Chuck to take his time cooking eggs in real life

Really was hoping they didn't go this direction with axe and Wendy
Man this been written since season 1.

From the jump their sexual chemistry was crazy. I expected the twist to be that Axe was smashing Wendy all along behind their spouses backs.

I actually like they didn't go about this in a sexual way but with them confessing their feelings.

Yeah finally.
Wendy is bae

I bet for that kitchen scene someone thought it would be artistic
If that was real life and I was Mike Prince, I wouldve said "aight Imma head out" the second he started making breakfast

Last edited:
lol yea i must be missing something with the breakfast scene...breakfast baked maybe?

the culmination of a night of plotting? iono

Back
Top Bottom