Official Bitcoin Thread

seem like this is to many of you,  your first rodeo.  do some history on crypto, and think outside the box on with NO negative news ....why are the alts going down so much? who does in benefit? why do many peeps say, "man..if it goes under $200...i'm buying ALOT more"....this is all a game....with no regulation.  wild wild west boys...buckle up or sit out, put your big boy pants on. 

what comes up must come down.... But you have to fall to get back up :nerd:

Bitcoin had the same trends YEARS AGO :smokin its lit

Last edited:
Best time to buy!! Double down on all the projects you researched independently and have faith in! Weak hands are folding take there coins!!!

hands feeling a little weak?
I'm not worried at all, I called the eth tank more than a month ago and sold all my eth around 350. I still have BTC from 2013-2014 so I could care less. However, the majority of the world jumped in blindly in the last three months and doesn't have the same patience. So called "strong hands" have already lost up to 40% in some cases, and many alt coins took a 50-60% beating.

I'm in contact with an Ethereum founding member and even he expressed worry with constant ICO dumping and the upcoming BTC split possibly tanking the crypto market. The truth is no one knows where it's going, and people assume everything must go up blindly like it's some cult. The technology and concepts being developed are great but most of these coins are pump and dump schemes with no real world use and value.

seem like this is to many of you,  your first rodeo.  do some history on crypto, and think outside the box on with NO negative news ....why are the alts going down so much? who does in benefit? why do many peeps say, "man..if it goes under $200...i'm buying ALOT more"....this is all a game....with no regulation.  wild wild west boys...buckle up or sit out, put your big boy pants on. 
like i mentioned, "someone/some group" is benefiting  from all the FUD going on...and "they" will continue to push their agenda and continue to fool so they can keep stackin their chips:

**at the end of the day, i aint even mad since they are hustlin trying to get cheap coins and its working.  just be smart about ur chips peeps.  good luck!

Fap - Ima keep rocking with you.

i just try and spit the truth and knowledge of what I've gained from this game.  If im wrong, so be it....if you're riding me ...lesss do this!!  I only see big things man.  The tech is there, just takes time. In crypto, time isn't like real-life.  It can change with a quickness...just 1-2months ago we were talking lambos....now we're consolidating....but don't doubt for a second that things can turn around FAST.  All timing.  GOOD LUCK!!!

Back
Top Bottom