***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That "he's at his job ****" works both ways.

He knows nobody is going to hit him right there too.

Fact remains...is that his whole demeanor and approach differs when he's sitting up there with a Gucci Mane...A Waka Flocka, etc....vs. when he likes to keep crossing lines and clowning on people that likely WOULDN'T fight him.
Clowning is one thing, but nobody in there right mind that wants to keep their job is going to try and literally fight someone at their job.  That just wouldn't be a good look for Charlegmange as it would have probably ended with Fredo getting locked up and Char "possibly" being suspended Stephen A. Smith style or losing his job.  

It just wasn't worth it to try and argue or rile up somebody that was already having problems from the get go.  That ***** Fredo needs helps immediately if not sooner.  That's the type of ***** to start a shot out in front of a police station, just not a wise idea.  If anything, that episode just shows that he was able to get under Fredo's skin, so he already lost. 

Dudes want charlamagne to be a tough guy at work :lol: :rofl:

Some of yall take his trollin too srs, breakfast club wouldve been down the drain a min ago if it wasnt for charlamagnes trollin

Exactly. It would be another boring Q & A interview show if Charlamagne wasn't throwing jabs

Ya'll really caping for the same guy who loves to "take shots" at female guests...Kanye, Drake, and Nick Cannon...but goes on an *** kissing marathon when it's Boosie, Gucci, or Waka sitting up there.

That's called being a sucker.

Ain't nobody said **** about being a tough guy...so i don't know where the hell ya'll got that from. My point is...be the same all the time...why ONLY antagonize the easy targets?

Last edited:
It's time to get live it's time to represent, sunset park what time is it??

Top 5 basketball movie...I can really only put Above the Rim and he got game above it

Ya'll really caping for the same guy who loves to "take shots" at female guests...Kanye, Drake, and Nick Cannon...but goes on an *** kissing marathon when it's Boosie, Gucci, or Waka sitting up there.

Ain't nobody said **** about being a tough guy...so i don't know where the hell ya'll got that from. My point is...be the same all the time...why ONLY antagonize the easy targets?
Did he not "take a shot" at or "antagonize" Fredo?? 

Fredro couldve easily hit charlamagne with the gucci "you think im finna talk about that?"

Didnt they ask gucci about throwing the chick out the car?

Seems like your feelings are personal with the guy

Not really. 

He didn't think there was anything wrong with what he asked. He didn't think Fredro would react like that. 

Antagonizing him would have been what he did to Lil Mama.

Do you think he would have done that to Onyx?

^^^^Personally I actually think Charlegmagne can take Fredro. No way he's touching Waka or Gucci. Those guys are huge.

And I thought Charlegmagne was fine in this instance. If you google Fredro Starr, that interview literally pops up on the first page where he talks about Brandy which also spoke about the 50 Cent thing. That is literally research for the show. How can you not bring it up?!

I grew up on Onyx. Was a 7th grader when Slam came out and had kids in the locker room at gym class singing that damn song every day in the west coast. It was a huge hit but to us literally, that was the only thing that was good from them. Throw Ya Gunz wasn't even recognized at all and every album after had no impact at all. You'd think these guys would be more humble considering.
i wouldnt say only 

yo they kinda played themselves a lil , BUT , it was bound to happen to charlamagne eventually . with the kind of energy you put out there , you better be prepared for it to come back to you . everybody not playing like that all the time . . . 

Not really. 

He didn't think there was anything wrong with what he asked. He didn't think Fredro would react like that. 
[table][tr][td]antagonize or antagonise  (ænˈtæɡəˌnaɪz) [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]— vb [/td][/tr][tr][td]1. [/td][td]to make hostile; annoy or irritate [/td][/tr][tr][td]2. [/td][td]to act in opposition to or counteract [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td][C17: from Greek antagōnizesthai,  from anti-  + agōnizesthai  to strive, from agōn  contest] [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]antagonise or antagonise [/td][/tr][/table]
1.  To make hostile......

Sounds like he "antagonized" Fredo to me champ, as he soon them became hostile or annoyed.  Either way, whether what Charlamange did was on PURPOSE or not what's done is done.  I was just commenting on your "de-escalate" comment as to me Charlamagne was at work so to me he did the right thing. 

Lil mama got sensitive & tried to hit charlamagne with a comeback & got that ether after that & started crying foh with that antagonizing

As of late though, Charlamagne has been pretty normal. I know he has that interview with Little Mama but aside from that, he doesn't totally go in all the time. I don't even think he was that bad with Kanye.

Love this interview though:

And this John Salley one was great too. Very imformative with being a vegan.

As of late though, Charlamagne has been pretty normal. I know he has that interview with Little Mama but aside from that, he doesn't totally go in 
We can go back and forth on this forever.

Point is...he acts differently with people he doesn't want any problems with. 

That's a fact. You can watch the same youtube channel you pulled those from and see that for yourself.

Must suck having to act like some untouchable tough guy for half the day.

Fredro and Sticky need to go head with all that. Funny how Sticky tried to blame getting beat up on MTV by that White Guy on Liquor lol.

Fredro went 0-100 over absolutely nothing. He was waiting for Charlemagne to say something slick, so he could try and b**** him.

I see this all the time. Dudes wait for a dude they don't like, or think is a clown to say something...and they flex up.

I have no sympathy for Charlegmagne. 

Notice how he tried to de-escalate the situation by clarifying his comments and asking why there was a problem...because it was somebody who would go toe to toe with him.

Had that been Lil Mama or some other easy target...he'd just keep preying on them.

He's a sucker who always backs down when there's someone sitting there that will go in his grill.

agree 100%

Why he got mad about something he said in another interview though? Ol lightskin August Alsina you gon go against the grain fool

yo they kinda played themselves a lil , BUT , it was bound to happen to charlamagne eventually . with the kind of energy you put out there , you better be prepared for it to come back to you . everybody not playing like that all the time . . .

But yall talkin like Charlemagne backed down or got hands put on him. if he was F!!!n with fredro, Fredro was woofing and Charlemagne tried to diffuse on some B ish, then i could see yall point...he wasnt speaking on a rumor, he questioned what came from the man's mouth.

i guess i keep speakin on the this, because all too many times, people look at the louder of two people talkin like the "winner."

edit: gonna have to watch the lil mama interview.

Last edited:
But yall talkin like Charlemagne backed down or got hands put on him. if he was F!!!n with fredro, Fredro was woofing and Charlemagne tried to diffuse on some B ish, then i could see yall point...he wasnt speaking on a rumor, he questioned what came from the man's mouth.

i guess i keep speakin on the this, because all too many times, people look at the louder of two people talkin like the "winner."

edit: gonna have to watch the lil mama interview.
i feel what u saying , its just the way it happened . im not saying charlemagne completely took a L , i actually respect how he handled it . and it wouldve been 2 vs 1 so it wasnt like if it "went down" it would have been fair anyway . and while i do commend him for not running away or avoiding the issue , he damn sure aint match fredro's aggression either . it was almost like he kinda kept on with his antics to save face but he knew not to go too too far from there on . like dog he called him a _ way too many times for charlemagne to remain THAT calm . even when sticky suggested 5 minutes it aint like dude stood up on some yea ill give u 5 minutes he gave the half assed yea ok whatever answer . 

all im saying is that charlemagne puts that kind of energy out there all the time , which is obviously his role on the show , and we can tell when his questions/comments are a lil out there and when guest are uncomfortable . so at some point , be it right or wrong , u have to expect someone to be like nah hold up wtf . like honestly something like that actually happening was long over due anyway .

Last edited:

I have no sympathy for Charlegmagne. 

Notice how he tried to de-escalate the situation by clarifying his comments and asking why there was a problem...because it was somebody who would go toe to toe with him.

Had that been Lil Mama or some other easy target...he'd just keep preying on them.

He's a sucker who always backs down when there's someone sitting there that will go in his grill.
 ​
He asked if dude wanted five minutes if that's how he was feeling and asked what their issue was, also was getting tired of the pousey comments with the 'we were all doing different things before this'.​
 ​
He was a few "pousey's" too many, but then again he's at his job, what did you want him to do?​
 ​
Charlemagne woulda looked dumb getting all aggressive and riled up because that would have made him look mad emotional, because that has never been his character.​
 ​
It would have been funnier if he killed him with logic and "did his Googles" as Fredro said, on the spot, and the Brandy video was in the first few results.​
 ​
I just think it lame in general for Fredro to get mad about that of all things.​

Last edited:
How you get mad at somebody asking you about The statement YOU made on CAMERA. Him being mad like that I'm sure he didn't get the wop.

He got caught lying on his **** and tried to flex his way out of it. ****** only get mad when they get caught lying.

Back
Top Bottom