Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

Movie was okay but i was expecting more.

Ms. Carter
pimp.gif

The fight scenes were 
grin.gif

"Are we taking everybody?"

Asian guy : "Im from Fresno .."
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stan Lee did it again 
roll.gif

Lol at the Final fight scene ...stupid. He didnt even kill Red skull.

Question: On the scene where he was captured and was about to be shot by Red-Skull ..How did he get his shield back? I mustve missed it

-Avengers looks good

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Question: On the scene where he was captured and was about to be shot by Red-Skull ..How did he get his shield back? I mustve missed it
Spoiler [+]
One of the Hydra minions was holding it and got killed on the assault. One of the tossed it to Cap and even said "you might need this".

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Spoiler [+]
One of the Hydra minions was holding it and got killed on the assault. One of the tossed it to Cap and even said "you might need this".

I went to the midnight showing, I'm sorry I disagree with most, that movie was boring and the affects were lame... They could of added a short version of what happen in Cap ame for the avengers
and save them from a bad movie... It's all hype that everyone is falling for

I went to the midnight showing, I'm sorry I disagree with most, that movie was boring and the affects were lame... They could of added a short version of what happen in Cap ame for the avengers

Originally Posted by beaver21

Do you read comics or are you just a casual fan/and or movie goer? Because the movie paid a perfect tribute to the one of the hokiest but memorable era's in comic book history.

I think you will only be disappointed if you want some super cool edgy movie. Well sorry, that movie was Iron Man. This is Captain American.

Do you read comics or are you just a casual fan/and or movie goer? Because the movie paid a perfect tribute to the one of the hokiest but memorable era's in comic book history.

I think you will only be disappointed if you want some super cool edgy movie. Well sorry, that movie was Iron Man. This is Captain American.

I've read that despite not being filmed in 3D and being converted later on, it's one of the better conversion jobs... but I still don't plan on spending money on the 3D unless it was specifically shot with 3D cameras.

I went to see a 2:15 showing today and it was sold out so I'll catch it tomorrow for the matinee, looking forward to it.

I've read that despite not being filmed in 3D and being converted later on, it's one of the better conversion jobs... but I still don't plan on spending money on the 3D unless it was specifically shot with 3D cameras.

I went to see a 2:15 showing today and it was sold out so I'll catch it tomorrow for the matinee, looking forward to it.

I feel that watching in 3D takes away from the film since it dims/darkens the scenes and the film is very colorful, really campy and cheesy as said before. I'd still recommend saving your money and see it in 2D.

I feel that watching in 3D takes away from the film since it dims/darkens the scenes and the film is very colorful, really campy and cheesy as said before. I'd still recommend saving your money and see it in 2D.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

This!! I watched it with a bunch of my friends (non comic book readers) and they all thought the same thing. What they don't understand is that this is how the comics were!!! You really have to be a geek to appreciate everything they did and stayed true to the comics.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

This!! I watched it with a bunch of my friends (non comic book readers) and they all thought the same thing. What they don't understand is that this is how the comics were!!! You really have to be a geek to appreciate everything they did and stayed true to the comics.

It was good and I liked it BUT definitely had way too many corny jokes. It brought the movie down, Chris was cool. Thought he did a great job, so did the girl he was with.

It was good and I liked it BUT definitely had way too many corny jokes. It brought the movie down, Chris was cool. Thought he did a great job, so did the girl he was with.

I thought the movie was great.  The top super hero movie i've seen this summer.  The trailer for The Avengers was nice.

I thought the movie was great.  The top super hero movie i've seen this summer.  The trailer for The Avengers was nice.

Back
Top Bottom