Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM
then what is?
2hs0x1t.jpg
Maybe I'm just not a vampire guy but IMO Blade isn't the best. Don't get me wrong, Blade was great. But Spidey 2 and Iron Man were perfect Marvel films.

Captain America is tied for best Marvel studios movie thus far with Iron Man 1.

my problem with Marvel is they need better sequence writers, in no Marvel film has there been a threat. You never really have a pure antagonist.
you never really feel like the bad guy is going to win, and it is too easy for the hero to win its almost like the villains are watered down
all of this can be fixed by a few storyboard writing edits...... they get the castings perfect tho

overall each movie is entertaining as hell, all have been good and Avengers will continue that trend

Captain America is tied for best Marvel studios movie thus far with Iron Man 1.

my problem with Marvel is they need better sequence writers, in no Marvel film has there been a threat. You never really have a pure antagonist.
you never really feel like the bad guy is going to win, and it is too easy for the hero to win its almost like the villains are watered down
all of this can be fixed by a few storyboard writing edits...... they get the castings perfect tho

overall each movie is entertaining as hell, all have been good and Avengers will continue that trend

I liked it a lot.. Iron Man is still my favorite Avengers movie, though.. But this one was a good setup and tribute to Captain America. Certainly a different take and vision compared to the contemporary Avengers and I'm glad they kept it that way.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied, didn't blow me away but still enjoyable.

I liked it a lot.. Iron Man is still my favorite Avengers movie, though.. But this one was a good setup and tribute to Captain America. Certainly a different take and vision compared to the contemporary Avengers and I'm glad they kept it that way.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied, didn't blow me away but still enjoyable.

Saw that movie yesterday it was pretty good I heard if you stay after the credits you can see a trailer for the avengers.

Why are they releasing another spiderman with a different cast like we didn't just have the same movie in 2005?

Saw that movie yesterday it was pretty good I heard if you stay after the credits you can see a trailer for the avengers.

Why are they releasing another spiderman with a different cast like we didn't just have the same movie in 2005?

Ehh I am disappoint, thought it would be better. Still gotta see Thor, but X-men: First class was def better than Cap America IMO

Ehh I am disappoint, thought it would be better. Still gotta see Thor, but X-men: First class was def better than Cap America IMO

Saw it yesterday and loved it.  I like the way the story unfolded.  Starting at point A, taking a some twists and turns and tying right back to point A.  

There is a great review..can't think of the name of the critic right now (Roger Moore?).. where he says the director paid homage to Raiders of the Lost Ark. 

Spoiler [+]
When Red Skull says "..and the fuhrer (Hitler) favors chasing trinkets in the desert" (along those lines)  It is a direct reference to Raiders since the Nazis were looking for the Ark of the Covenant because they thought it would bring them occult powers and strengthen their army. 

Saw it yesterday and loved it.  I like the way the story unfolded.  Starting at point A, taking a some twists and turns and tying right back to point A.  

There is a great review..can't think of the name of the critic right now (Roger Moore?).. where he says the director paid homage to Raiders of the Lost Ark. 

Spoiler [+]
When Red Skull says "..and the fuhrer (Hitler) favors chasing trinkets in the desert" (along those lines)  It is a direct reference to Raiders since the Nazis were looking for the Ark of the Covenant because they thought it would bring them occult powers and strengthen their army. 

Out of the Avengers films, I thought this was the worst one. I still liked it though but it built up way too slowly for me. I prefer Thor, Ironman I & II, and the Incredible Hulk over it.

Out of the Avengers films, I thought this was the worst one. I still liked it though but it built up way too slowly for me. I prefer Thor, Ironman I & II, and the Incredible Hulk over it.

explain? blade 1998 was 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
...actors, action sequences, vampire world, weapons, dialogue and plot

blade > all five x-men contributions 
Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the first Blade movie, but it's not the best Marvel film.
then what is?
2hs0x1t.jpg

jlknlaneeyxwjwke.jpg

explain? blade 1998 was 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
...actors, action sequences, vampire world, weapons, dialogue and plot

blade > all five x-men contributions 
Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the first Blade movie, but it's not the best Marvel film.
then what is?
2hs0x1t.jpg

jlknlaneeyxwjwke.jpg

Originally Posted by AEA18

then what is?
2hs0x1t.jpg

jlknlaneeyxwjwke.jpg
I hope that's a joke. War Zone was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than that POS.

Best Marvel movie was Iron Man or Thor.

then what is?
2hs0x1t.jpg

jlknlaneeyxwjwke.jpg

^ Iron Man was good but the end copied off of Robocop 2. I haven't seen Thor yet but I'd go with X-Men-First Class. Magneto stole the show.  A great villain makes the movie, like Gladiator and Dark Knight.

^ Iron Man was good but the end copied off of Robocop 2. I haven't seen Thor yet but I'd go with X-Men-First Class. Magneto stole the show.  A great villain makes the movie, like Gladiator and Dark Knight.

Originally Posted by cguy610

First Class was pretty damn good too, but I can't have faith in them doing it any justice bc of FOX. When they make the sequel, they'll mess it up just like FOX always eventually does
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

First Class was pretty damn good too, but I can't have faith in them doing it any justice bc of FOX. When they make the sequel, they'll mess it up just like FOX always eventually does
mad.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

then what is?
2hs0x1t.jpg

jlknlaneeyxwjwke.jpg

Agreed, lots of people panned War Zone but I enjoyed it honestly and it's way better than the first punisher

Back
Top Bottom