Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

yo man dont kill yaselves it'll get better just get up and do something to better your situation...its never that bad
This.
I honestly can't see how people can think about suicide so much.
I'm not trying to front but go live in a 3rd country for a month then you'll see how good you got it.
You don't really get it then I guess... shrug

What don't I get?

my ex and i of 2 years broke up. 2 days later shes with another dude and dude smashes and leaves. now shes all butthurt (best revenge a guy could ask for)
as for me ended this semester with a 3.8 started lifting but still cant find a girl that makes me happy.

my ex and i of 2 years broke up. 2 days later shes with another dude and dude smashes and leaves. now shes all butthurt (best revenge a guy could ask for)
as for me ended this semester with a 3.8 started lifting but still cant find a girl that makes me happy.

I sometimes feel like i could never be married.... seems like no one stays together these days.

I've lost a lot of young friends, now im scared to have my own children one day
frown.gif

a lot of other things i don't think i could share with NT. but 1, i'm really attracted to black guys.
pimp.gif

I sometimes feel like i could never be married.... seems like no one stays together these days.

I've lost a lot of young friends, now im scared to have my own children one day
frown.gif

a lot of other things i don't think i could share with NT. but 1, i'm really attracted to black guys.
pimp.gif

I just fapped 5 times tonight
frown.gif
Me and my girl are on a cold spell.

But I love her so damn much
30t6p3b.gif

I just fapped 5 times tonight
frown.gif
Me and my girl are on a cold spell.

But I love her so damn much
30t6p3b.gif

-I'm getting married in about 6 months but am afraid because I know I can't stay loyal.
-I got caught cheating on my fiancee and she forgave me.
-I cheated on every single girl I've been with.
-I can't stop thinking about this chick I used to mess around with in HS, it's been about 10 years now.
-I don't want to leave my relationship because I have 2 kids with her and she loves me.
-I don't do anybody wrong but my SO...smh
-My only excuse for my behavior is that I'm a man and this is how nature intended me to be.

-I'm getting married in about 6 months but am afraid because I know I can't stay loyal.
-I can't stop thinking about this chick I used to mess around with in HS, it's been about 10 years now.
-I don't want to leave my relationship because I have 2 kids with her and she loves me.
-My only excuse for my behavior is that I'm a man and this is how nature intended me to be.

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

have you tried pre-marital counseling...maybe you shouldnt be getting married. have you expressed these feelings to her?

I realized I'm technically an Atheist and I'll forever long for a woman I'll never have.

I realized I'm technically an Atheist and I'll forever long for a woman I'll never have.

have you tried pre-marital counseling...maybe you shouldnt be getting married. have you expressed these feelings to her?

I'm almost in the same boat. P.S: I know it's wrong and I hate myself for it.
frown.gif

I'm almost in the same boat. P.S: I know it's wrong and I hate myself for it.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

yo man dont kill yaselves it'll get better just get up and do something to better your situation...its never that bad
This.
I'm not trying to front but go live in a 3rd country for a month then you'll see how good you got it.

x2

Originally Posted by ABC

This.

x2

- I listen to a lot of music that I wouldn't dare show anyone except my close friends.
- Only folks that know I produce are my mom, brother, and NT folks.
- I have yet to tell my best friends about my producing, and it makes me feel like a bad friend.
- I'm in a small depression. Even tho I'm happy at times, I still feel pretty bad.
- I'm a Sailor Moon fan.

That's all I can think of for now.

- I listen to a lot of music that I wouldn't dare show anyone except my close friends.
- Only folks that know I produce are my mom, brother, and NT folks.
- I have yet to tell my best friends about my producing, and it makes me feel like a bad friend.
- I'm in a small depression. Even tho I'm happy at times, I still feel pretty bad.
- I'm a Sailor Moon fan.

That's all I can think of for now.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Heh, similar dilemma for me.  It's hard to describe the stuff I listen to so I just kinda brush it aside...

Ditto.  Seemingly for every one REALLY good day are 10-15 little bad moments/days that ruin everything.

Heh, similar dilemma for me.  It's hard to describe the stuff I listen to so I just kinda brush it aside...

Ditto.  Seemingly for every one REALLY good day are 10-15 little bad moments/days that ruin everything.

- I might have lost faith in women completely.
- I'm a "good guy" (quoted for those who consider me such) and I'm thinking about just making a radical change in my attitude towards women, and people in general
- I feel like in my immediate family, my dad disowns my brother just because he didn't finish school, and If I were to ever get a bad grade, or feel like college isn't for me, he'd do the same
- I personally believe that most of my H.S. friends are all misurable individuals. They're not happy with their lives, their college, anything. when we all see each other after our first semester, they claimed I neglected them, because I never contact them (but they didn't either). I think they're just keeping me around just so that they have somebody to tell their problems to.
- On the other hand, I feel like I coulda been there for them more than I was.
- Real talk, I'm associated with 4 circle of friends, and I don't feel like I belong in any of them. I only contact 3 from each of these groups.

- I might have lost faith in women completely.
- I'm a "good guy" (quoted for those who consider me such) and I'm thinking about just making a radical change in my attitude towards women, and people in general
- I feel like in my immediate family, my dad disowns my brother just because he didn't finish school, and If I were to ever get a bad grade, or feel like college isn't for me, he'd do the same
- I personally believe that most of my H.S. friends are all misurable individuals. They're not happy with their lives, their college, anything. when we all see each other after our first semester, they claimed I neglected them, because I never contact them (but they didn't either). I think they're just keeping me around just so that they have somebody to tell their problems to.
- On the other hand, I feel like I coulda been there for them more than I was.
- Real talk, I'm associated with 4 circle of friends, and I don't feel like I belong in any of them. I only contact 3 from each of these groups.

Back
Top Bottom