OFFICIAL COWBOY FAN SUICIDE WATCH THREAD

this is a crazy thread
laugh.gif

I feel sorry for Romo,TO,and the Cowboy fans
tired.gif

Probably one of the most difficult losses to take as a Cowboys fan. Too many mistakes all over the field today. Well, better luck next year. Props to theGiants.

As for me, I'm retiring from NT. My job is done here.

Peace...

Originally Posted by S4L3

Probably one of the most difficult losses to take as a Cowboys fan. Too many mistakes all over the field today. Well, better luck next year. Props to the Giants.

Peace...

80zweoo.gif

Probably one of the most difficult losses to take as a Cowboys fan. Too many mistakes all over the field today. Well, better luck next year. Props to the Giants.

Peace...

See you in the preseason bra, there's always next year.

Great game, all four this weekend were pretty entertaining. NE already got it all locked up anyways, no need for people to be cryin and stuff at their pressconferences.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Peace...

80zweoo.gif
eek.gif
@ that gif

roll.gif

Peace...

I don't believe this for one minute. I'll see you in April.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Peace...

80zweoo.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Peace...
laugh.gif

Son should retire from life.

Hats off to S4L for showing up. Tough loss. Better luck next season (unless you're facing the Giants, of course).

Pierce on Crayton:

"We got the butter for the popcorn and the salt for him; he was a little salty towards us for some odd reason." Pierce said.

laugh.gif
:pimp:

Wow...just wow @ this thread.

eek.gif
@ there being 20 more pages than the Colts/Chargers post.
laugh.gif

Peace...

Props. You came back, even with 20 anti-you threads around. See you in the pre-season.

On second thought, TO is not being legit because the media didn't even mention Romo from what I hear in the postgame conference. He started to mention himand then began to cry.

Anyway, doesn't matter, enough of this thread for me...onto the Pack/Jints thread.

On second thought, TO is not being legit because the media didn't even mention Romo from what I hear in the postgame conference. He started to mention him and then began to cry.
I see somebody listened to Skip Bayless this morning and actually thought he made a valid argument...
laugh.gif

This @%*% hasn't even sunk in yet.

I watched the whole first half, then fell asleep at halftime and what little of the rest of the game I did watch was in a half-daze. I watched Romo throw theinterception to seal it and it didn't even register to me.

Football sucks. Go Hornets and Gonzaga.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom