OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

TNT needs 2 do something about reggie miller....
indifferent.gif
Barkley should of got dawg last nite after those comments he said!!!

Reggie miller waits for either barkley or kenny to say one little thing dats wrong, then he trys ta attack/correct dem like he's mr. know itall...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

12 productive minutes > 48 unproductive minutes

Anyone with "Gotti" as a nickname is a certified herb anyway
laugh.gif

Very true. Honestly, I didn't have too much confidence in johnson, but slowly and slowly I'm starting to respect his game. At times in the series hesplayed better than rafer, making big shots and whatnot. As far as the series goes, I'm gonna stick to my original statement, Magic in 6. I find it funnyhow almost everybody on this forum was saying things like "Cavs in 4", or "Cavs in 5". I think from the beggining of the season people havebeen underestimating the magic, thinking that their record hyped up how good they really were.

Magic have definitely been playing better, I was disgusted with the awful shooting from the Cavs last night.

Cleveland should have easily won the first 2 though, and this Game 3 belonged to Magic, it's a shame they are down 2-1, should be reversed.

But Cavs really need to get their act together, and fast. MrJaysGetRock...never underestimated the Magic, they are a great team. Really hoped Celtics would wincause we would have an easier time against them, and Magic should have been number 2 seed.

If Lebron Doesnt make the finals this year.. will people beat him up on it? Or will he get the I dont have good teammates pass?

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

If Lebron Doesnt make the finals this year.. will people beat him up on it? Or will he get the I dont have good teammates pass?

Probably get beat up on it, he came this far through the regular season with the same team. And everyone was expecting Cavs vs Lakers final Albeit most oftheir losses were to Magic, Lakers, Celtics etc..

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

He'll get the pass just because he's Lebron.

Yeah thats right, soak it all up haters. Everybody that's posted in here are nothin but haters. I haven't seen not one intelligent post, nothing buthaters spewing nonsense. THE SERIES IS NOT OVER YET.

They said it best on ESPN First Take this morning...

these games are so bad they are hard to watch...in the 3 games i doubt ive watched 5mins of actual basketball, the games are not that interesting

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Yeah thats right, soak it all up haters. Everybody that's posted in here are nothin but haters. I haven't seen not one intelligent post, nothing but haters spewing nonsense. THE SERIES IS NOT OVER YET.

Say, what kind of conversations do you have with your toaster? Do you talk about the refs?

Do you talk about how refs still shamelessly protect annoying LeStern?

And does your vocabulary consist of any more words other than "hater".

We posted pictures that are worth 1000 words, and you cant' handle the truth.

Hedo played a disgustingly awful game, ONE field goal, refs sidelined Dwight for the half of the game, LeStern shot 24 free throws and Cavs still lost.

Deal with it, Toaster.

Yeah thats right, soak it all up haters. Everybody that's posted in here are nothin but haters. I haven't seen not one intelligent post, nothing but haters spewing nonsense. THE SERIES IS NOT OVER YET.

Nice.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Nice.

And it continues...

Grow up Chester. Unless that's too hard to do.

You know what he's referring to.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

these games are so bad they are hard to watch...in the 3 games i doubt ive watched 5mins of actual basketball, the games are not that interesting
I disagree.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Nice.

And it continues...

Grow up Chester. Unless that's too hard to do.

You know what he's referring to.
He's referring to himself. Like any self centered Cav's fan would.

On to the game, Lebron got to the line way too much. Orlando played their worst game I've seen since early in the east semi's and they still handedlytook the Cav's out. It's starting to look like Lebron and 4 guys out there whereas on a good night the Magic look like a team of assassins when hittingtheir jumpers. It would not surprise me if they go up 3-1.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Yeah, part of it is dudes need to learn when to swallow the whistle AND what is and isn't a flagrant. Come on refs [Mark Jackson]"You're better than that !"

Back
Top Bottom