Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

OMG %$@ EBAY ENDED MY 4 LISTINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

one was at 350, the other at 305 with OVER 5 DAYS LEFT!

Maybe i should paid my fees on time :/
roll.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

ouch...maybe i need to throw my pairs up, ninjas are lowballing crazy right now
indifferent.gif
i had about 15 PM's asking if i can do 300 shipped when my auctions were OVER 300 WITHOUT SHIPPING
indifferent.gif

^^^ wut don't they understand about its less then 1000 pairs lol ..... so if the world ran outta water and only had 800 bottles of 20ounce water bottles urtellin me ya think ya would stll get it for a dollar or even 10 dollars for that matter LMAO!!!!

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

ouch...maybe i need to throw my pairs up, ninjas are lowballing crazy right now
indifferent.gif
i had about 15 PM's asking if i can do 300 shipped when my auctions were OVER 300 WITHOUT SHIPPING
indifferent.gif

yeaa everyone wants em for 300 shipped nigs dont wanna pay for shipping or 4% paypal.......yall better wake up

So I posted earlier about the dude at FlightClub not accepting these Foams because he said they were suppose to release at footactions...still rumors?Flightclub has them listed for $500, NY location....damn that frickin idiot...he doesn't know shiet....last time he wanted me to lower my 1/2 cents to$240...I told him..."why would i want to lose money, when I have the receipt??and he gave me a
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

i need a 10.5 - im not paying over 325 - who can hook it up?

yo some ppl took off work, why should we "hook it up", yall hearing what the conditions were like and still lowballing, cmon
mad.gif

Originally Posted by authentic727

So I posted earlier about the dude at FlightClub not accepting these Foams because he said they were suppose to release at footactions...still rumors? Flightclub has them listed for $500, NY location....damn that frickin idiot...he doesn't know shiet....last time he wanted me to lower my 1/2 cents to $240...I told him..."why would i want to lose money, when I have the receipt??and he gave me a
indifferent.gif
he prob wanted to buy em for his self lol

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Listen man I need my money, I knew I was crazy to send someone I don't know $264 and wait around for 3 months like a !!+!!++ thinking everything was o.k.
smh.gif
All I've heard was how I was good to go and then I see this ^, not good business to come in show off your pair and just throw in that the people who you didn't get pairs for will just have to wait to get their money back depending on when you and paypal can work it out.

I'd be interested to know just how many people got the shaft on this deal?

lol, Only MJs isn't gonna screw ya sir. I'm sure you'll get your refund as soon as possible. I can't even fault Only MJs for posting up his pair. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What; you thought he would get your pair before he got his own?[/color] The freakin' place only had 24 pairs total after all. We're lucky we got anything.
LMAO...at these ungrateful Nt'ers that sit behind they computer screen all day and expect shoes to be spoonfed to them...I only help a selectfew ppl on NT now and they know who they are because 90% of Nt'ers are lazy hypebeasts that can never return a favor anyway....

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

and for the guy who sent franky $,stop cryin. why'd you send him $? cause you do NOT have a HOH in your city. you wet your pants when word of Pearl foams leaked. now you wanna cry cause he took a pic of HIS sz.9?
laugh.gif
and you're mad at him that FTL allocated under 40 pairs to CHI? take your $ and head to ebay.
Quoted for Truth.

That said, this is precisely why I don't accept payments for HOH releases before I have the shoes in hand ready to ship. I don't want some pissant NTer coming in here boo-hooing like I tried to pull one over on him and trying to besmirch my good name.

Yeah I said "besmirch" (look it up).

Both of you punks can kiss @+@ I could care less about getting the shoes, all I needed to see was a message in my inbox from paypal saying I had my moneyrefunded no explanation needed. I just don't need to hear for 3 months that I'm going to get my pair then all I see is a post in here saying thatI'll have to wait for my money back.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Listen man I need my money, I knew I was crazy to send someone I don't know $264 and wait around for 3 months like a !!+!!++ thinking everything was o.k.
smh.gif
All I've heard was how I was good to go and then I see this ^, not good business to come in show off your pair and just throw in that the people who you didn't get pairs for will just have to wait to get their money back depending on when you and paypal can work it out.

I'd be interested to know just how many people got the shaft on this deal?

lol, Only MJs isn't gonna screw ya sir. I'm sure you'll get your refund as soon as possible. I can't even fault Only MJs for posting up his pair. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What; you thought he would get your pair before he got his own?[/color] The freakin' place only had 24 pairs total after all. We're lucky we got anything.
LMAO...at these ungrateful Nt'ers that sit behind they computer screen all day and expect shoes to be spoonfed to them...I only help a select few ppl on NT now and they know who they are because 90% of Nt'ers are lazy hypebeasts that can never return a favor anyway....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FOR THE WIN

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL..dudes is panicking pay $375 as if they will never be on eBay again.

cosign i would try to use that $375 to get something more desirable like some concord xi's or some royal foams if i didn't have both of thoseshoes already. dudes get into panic mode off some oh my god i gotta have them type mentality.

patience is your friend people.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

cosign i would try to use that $375 to get something more desirable like some concord xi's or some royal foams if i didn't have both of those shoes already. dudes get into panic mode off some oh my god i gotta have them type mentality.

let them panic, don't wait. Cop NOW.
wink.gif

I'm no NT vet but please, please , please NEWBIES...Finish ur thoughts in one post, stop trying to get ur post count to match the price of these kicks!

im patiently waiting for a better price tag. i dont even know y im tripping. i havent worn a DS pair of icy sole shoes in at least a yr now lol. i buy my 1pair and put em on the wall.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

cosign i would try to use that $375 to get something more desirable like some concord xi's or some royal foams if i didn't have both of those shoes already. dudes get into panic mode off some oh my god i gotta have them type mentality.

let them panic, don't wait. Cop NOW.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
if i was in your position my dude i would be thinking the samething. i'm kinda kickin myself for not getting a pair or 2 to sell just because it would be nice to have a little extra money in my pocket. you'llbe able to get your pair sold easily though.

Back
Top Bottom