OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just watched.

roll.gif
 @ Tormund giving Brienne the hungry eyes. My ***** finna climb that mountain 
pimp.gif

Speaking of big ******* Unella gotta be related to Brienne. Both them ******* big the same way, although I got my doubts about Unella being female. Head wrap probly covering up an adam's apple.

roll.gif
 @ Jorah's sand attack and the fact that it ******* missed 
roll.gif

devil.gif
 @ Osha looking all sexy and coy and.....kinda pregnant? until she got killed 
tired.gif

Littlefinger finally showing his face and making moves. ***** bout to ride on the boltons.

Ramsay's odds aint looking too good right now. Wildlings + Knights of the Vale + Stark loyalists = big enough army?

pimp.gif
 @ Khaleesi burning all them ****** alive and stepping through the fire like Chaka Khan. Somebody need to photoshop her onto the 400 degreez cover 
laugh.gif

Entire season so far been more lit than that hut was. 

Khaleesi has more followers than Kim K and they both started their careers by getting blown out in the back!

Khaleesi amassing this big *** army but it's all for naught if she can't got no damn ships. Feels like she'll never actually start heading towards Kings Landing

Fully expecting Cersei's plan to back fire. She thinks she's Tywin but she is the complete opposite.

Tywin said it best in S3 "I don't distrust you because you're a woman. I distrust you because you are not as smart as you think you are.”

Fully expecting Cersei's plan to back fire. She thinks she's Tywin but she is the complete opposite.

Tywin said it best in S3 "I don't distrust you because you're a woman. I distrust you because you are not as smart as you think you are.”
I think they're all playing into the High Sparrow's hand. He's to smart to tell Tommen a secret and assume he wouldn't tell Cersie. High Sparrow is setting all of them up.

At best, Sansa gonna give Snowman a cause to fight for now, bringing back his swag and allowing him to become the Lit Gawd he was in past seasons

At worst, she will be what Caitlyn Stark was to Rob. Uncontrollable and constantly setting him up to take Ls

I can definitely she her an Melisanbae bumping heads.

-Jon is now the new Mace to the wildlings, the new Stannis to Meli, and the new Eddard/Rob to Sansa. An L might around the corner for famb :smh: :lol:

I think they're all playing into the High Sparrow's hand. He's to smart to tell Tommen a secret and assume he wouldn't tell Cersie. High Sparrow is setting all of them up.

Hmmm, good point now that you mentioned it.

why no flashback scene when the High Sparrow talking about the Lit party doe :smh:

:rofl: party definitely sounded live as hell

i don't know^

i can't see them giving snowman L's after he died and got resurrected. 

can't wait till he's fully back and him and ramsey go at eachother. 

Last edited:

Anyone feel like Cersei and Jaime are schemin'?
I have a hard time seeing what swerve is going to be. 

I can see the Lannisters keeping their hands clean of it all and letting the Tyrell army wash the seven on the other hand inviting the entire Tyrell army into Kings Landing sounds like a terrible idea.

Back
Top Bottom