OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was the greatest GOT episode of all time. Zero argument. From start to finish it was a masterpiece. Don't even get me started on that battle scene. The visuals and sounds were amazing.

She's not too upset that Rickon is dead.

She made her peace with the fact that Ramsey was going to kill him some how. He was only left alive to be used for his entertainment and she knew that. Jon doesn't know Ramsey the way she does, so in his mind he felt there was still hope. Sansa knew better.

They buggin. There should be no music playing with these credits.

Just the sound of the hounds feasting on Ramsey's corpse.

That wold have been epic.

Yeah, Rickon was dead once the Umbers gave him up.

I would've liked to see that scene where he's kidnapped before he just showed up.

Rickon was never kidnapped. When he and Osha left Bran and the others in that tower, Bran told them to go to the Umbers because they are Stark Bannermen and would keep them safe. For whatever reason, the Umbers betrayed the Starks and turned him over to Ramsey saying they needed help fighting wildings that are coming.

Man, Jon is a pretty badass warrior. Not quite at that level of the greats buy he was putting in work in those trenches

Yes he was, I don't think anyone could ever question Jon's fighting abilities.

Bruhs I'm still hyperventilating....lowkey due to the epic was of the bastardbowl we can't even absorb how cool Danny's part was as well...the 7 kingdoms deserve Jon on that throne....dude bleeds loyalty, type of leader dudes would jump on the guillotine for with no questions asked....one of the greatest written characters of television.

I don't know how good of a leader Jon is. He is loyal to a fault, honest, and moral qualities that got him and his father killed. He isn't savvy enough to hold onto a kingdom despite his best efforts. There will always be someone plotting against him in spite of his goodness. He couldn't even convince 50 men that it is in their best interest to allow the wildlings to stay with them and fight against a greater enemy. You would think that those who survived the battle against the white walkers at hardhome could help his cause. All it took was 5 or 6 men to turn on him, and get majority of the others on their side afterwards.

arya on the way back home too. Didn't Melisandre say the two of them will meet again? She better hurry, Ser Davos wants her murked next episode.

I saw how he looked at her, I'm not sure what he will do though.

They should've showed her putting in work like Hit-Girl :lol:

She wasn't fighting, I don't think they would allow that.

Tyrion gonna be nicer to Theon when he finds out he's missing a cock but will tease him more.

Theon is going to be the new Varys...Tyrion is clever enough to figure it out on his own too. He will notice Theon isn't chasing after ****** along side him and put two and two together :rofl:

kinda disappointed the umbers stayed with the bolton. outside of the whole wildlings coming across the wall, don't understand why they chose to betray the starks.

That still confuses me. I know many of the houses lost a lot following Robb, and felt like siding with the Boltons was the best option for them. The Umbers, however, held out and didn't acknowledge him or need him. I was so hoping that it was some kind of a setup bringing Rikon to the Boltons. For the Umbers to do that all because of wildlings is so stupid.

didn't Robb behead their uncle for killing the two Lannister boys?

Jon is definitely Ned 2.0 - couldn't help but notice the resemblance while Jon was in combat

the way he walked, moved, and welded longclaw was eerily similar to when Ned was fighting the King's Guard and caught that cheap shot to the leg.

Robb killed Lord Karstark.

Speaking of Longclaw, does Jon still have it?

Hopefully we get Arya/Jon/Sansa/bran reunion before one of them catches the next L.

Hopefully by the time Arya reaches Westeros, the people will be talking about the battle of the bastards and she will rush to winterfell to reunite with Sansa and Jon.

Dude ran in a straight line in an open field... Zig zag or do something.[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Thormund delivered the lols and the blood tonight.

Jon made Ramsay look like such a punk. Dude didnt land a single hit on the SnowGawd. Jon beat him perfect.

I was so mad at Rikon for not zig zagging :smh:

Shout out to Butterfinger for saving the day tonight.

But that fool gonna do something grimey come next season, I just know it

I think the next step is for him to marry Sansa and have an heir with her. He is Lord of the Vale, and his heir with Sansa will be Lord of Winterfell, and Warden of the north.

Damn so that was the same site where they did the burning? What are the chances :smh:

Chances are huge because Stannis and his men left Castle Black to face Ramsey last season. They camped in the same area, and fought on the same open field.

so Bolton had an opportunity to shoot Jon but instead shoots the giant that was dying anyway

That irked me also, especially for Ramsey to not take that cheap shot opportunity.

Wun Wun couldn't fight with like a giant tree trunk or something?Would've really helped with that formation and ****. I'm sleep tho

I said the same damn thing. He could have wiped out most of the men in one swipe :smh:

Tyrion might have dropped something from last night's ep to the 'rumor' Cersei and Qyburn was talking about.

The part where Tyrion was talking to Dany about the Wildfire and where the Mad King hid it. He mentioned the Sept of Baelor (underneath) as one of the locations. I think Cersei plans on nuking the whole sept :lol:

I felt the same way, he was so specific when he mentioned it and if Jaimee told Tyrion, best believe he told Cersei during their pillow talk.

Well I have to say I was impressed with the episode.

Sweet sweet revenge.

Its the first time the Starks have gotten a W since.... hell the whole damn show. 

I'm just curious as to what happens now with Jon. Most of the world knows he was lord commander and probably look at him as a deserter. How do they work around that? I don't think he can say he was killed and brought back so he didn't break his vow.

Its safe to assume that a couple months have passed since Sansa escaped Winterfell right? She can't be riding a horse after a couple months of pregnancy can she?

curious to see how the white walkers can even attempt to slay a dragon

they gonna have to turn one of them 
nerd.gif

i thought tormund was bleeding out i was beyond happy he survived. dude might be one of my favorite characters. them showing how dumb he is was 
laugh.gif

Ramsey hasn't even been the best villain on the show tbh :lol:

Tywin still holds that honor imo

Last edited:
Just watched it now.

Great episode. Not really any big surprises but everything was so well done and suspenseful:

- Dany and her dragons. I know it's getting repetitive but it was set-up perfectly this time
- Ramsay in top form when he greets Sansa
- Rickon running towards Jon
- Jon maneuvering in battle, half luck, half skill, and all prophecy
- Jon suffocating while being trampled. I am always shocked by stories of crowds being trampled, and this is the first time I saw it depicted well in a show
- The moment when Carcetti shows up and the battle turns. The look on the bastard's face was perfect
- Wun Wun tearing down the gate to Winterfell. He went out on his terms and with a purpose
- Jon charging at the bastard and blocking each arrow. No need for a sword fight. Just a much better warrior having his way, like Bron trampling over Curry
- Sansa unleashing the hounds

I sense a double-cross of Urine happening next season. Varys or Dany gets him to give his new fleet over to Dany and then they slaughter him and his peeple (see what I did there).

I hope King's Landing goes to pieces next episode. You can't go after the queen mother again without something big and bad happening.

Last edited:
Ramsey hasn't even been the best villain on the show tbh :lol:

I don't even see Tywin as a villain. He just did what needed to be done for the betterment of the family.

I loved Tywin even though he was a big reason why my heart was broken so many times. Tywin was a mastermind, though. Gotta respect that.

I honestly don't think I hated Ramsay as much as Joffrey and I have no clue why.

That last scene where he and Sansa talk. He was perfect. I read he got a lot of inspiration from Heath Ledger's joker.

I want everyone to get to KL at the same time and basically fight until nothing is left but dust.

Ramsey hasn't even been the best villain on the show tbh
laugh.gif

I don't even see Tywin as a villain. He just did what needed to be done for the betterment of the family.

I loved Tywin even though he was a big reason why my heart was broken so many times. Tywin was a mastermind, though. Gotta respect that.

I honestly don't think I hated Ramsay as much as Joffrey and I have no clue why.

That last scene where he and Sansa talk. He was perfect. I read he got a lot of inspiration from Heath Ledger's joker.
yea i was gonna say...you dont have to be hated to be the villain.

thats why i thought ramsay was THAT good. he was a sick bastard no pun intended but you had to respect his character.

ledgers joker was the villain.

and i dont think ive met one person who didnt love him let alone hate him.

Great episode.

Littlefinger stays thirsting for Starks women, looks like he's trying to get at Sansa next episode.

There was a site comparing robin and the kid from "the slap" tv show. Kids being kept well fed on tv.

lysa-arryn-robin-the-slap-melissa-george.jpg

Last edited:
Tyrion with the wildfire foreshadowing.. Cersei definitely burning down the whole KL and it's going to be lit!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom