OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last time I was in Target they has a few GOT Ts. (Whatever. I have a bunch of shirts from Target).

That the armor drom dracula untold? His brother rickon was in that movie and had more lines in it than he had in GoT.

I watched Alt-Shift X's breakdown of the ep10 and there is a lot if stuff I didn't catch.

The Sand Snakes are not really Martell's and the killed the only rightfull heir to that house.

Olyenna isn't really a Tyrell and yet they both form an alliance to get revenge on those houses. It's cool just a little goofy.

All the people involved with the Red Wedding died in the the same fashion as their victim.

Tywin - crossbow like Rob.

Walder - Throat cut like Cat

Roose - Stabbed in the gut like Talisa

How are oberyn's bastard daughters not martells? I know they're not officially martells by name but he is their father and they have martell blood.

How are oberyn's bastard daughters not martells? I know they're not officially martells by name but he is their father and they have martell blood.
Dorne still recognizes bastards unlike the rest of the 7 kingdoms so they would technically be next in line

They usurpers though. Can't believe the rest of the country was ok with the bs they pulled. I guess most are dumb and hotheaded as they are.

House Tyrell is technically extinct on the show, but doesn't Loras have two brothers in the books?

Yeah. I actually thought the grandmother was going to bring them with her whenever she showed up onscreen again. Guess not.

The Martell family name is dead. That house is dead. Just like the Boltons or Tyrells.

Cuz Dorne is different and they recognize females being equal and being a bastard doesn't matter the ppl don't even see shorty as a usurper but someone that will get them revenge/justice. That was clear with the guards not reacting when their king was killed. Might be a faction against what happened but Dorne was written poorly so it won't be focused on much or at all.

They usurpers though. Can't believe the rest of the country was ok with the bs they pulled. I guess most are dumb and hotheaded as they are.
What they did are capital punishment, not only they killed the current ruler, they killed his heir, so they committed treason, murder and fratricide, in no way they would be alive after this in the book version, this type of crime in Westeros are non negotiable. 

Yeah. I actually thought the grandmother was going to bring them with her whenever she showed up onscreen again. Guess not.

They never introduced Arianne Martell on the show either, right?

Nah. I was imagining all of the fine women who could have been casted for the role and then I read that the show left her out. I was heated. I have to settle for the fine females I see on Tyrant.

dracula untold.

Dracula-Untold-Movie-Review.jpg

Because they're bastards. Dorne treats bastards better than the rest of the realm, but they killed the true heir to the house and at the same time are trying to avenge it. That's all I was saying.

Speaking of dorne... Was there any truth to that rumor that this past season on got, that a reason a lot of the episodes were shorter was that they just cut out of the random dorne fluff?

Speaking of dorne... Was there any truth to that rumor that this past season on got, that a reason a lot of the episodes were shorter was that they just cut out of the random dorne fluff?

Yeah D&D realized they botched that storyline pretty badly. Fans just didn't want to watch a bunch of teenage bastards run around and try to avenge the death of a dude who got himself killed out of stupidity. On top of everything, they "avenged" Oberyn's death by killing off his House. It was just silly and made little sense.

ellaria also poisoned myrcella which was so weak. Killing a child shows how much of a punk she is.

Back
Top Bottom