OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next weeks preview looks monumentous in terms of series progression.

The big meeting between just about most of the major power players is gonna be godly

Dany strengthening her hand having her army surrounding Highgarden :pimp:
The Great Longclaw Conspiracy of 2017

Reminds me of the great True Detective straw grasping of 2014

Show getting too predictable. Benioff and Weiss don't have the guts to kill anyone major off. BAN

GRR wouldve killed off Bronn and Tormund by now if he finished the damn books :smh:

Show getting too predictable. Benioff and Weiss don't have the guts to kill anyone major off. BAN

GRR wouldve killed off Bronn and Tormund by now if he finished the damn books :smh:

Bronn and Jamie should have died outside of Highgarden.

That daring escape still doesn't make sense especially with Bronn not being on the show anymore

Especially since fire destroys them. It breathes fire and would kill itself. Unless he names it dylan the dragon the only choice is for it is to spit hot fiyah.

Last 2 episodes of the show usually have major deaths. Thoros and Viserion were major characters more or less. Benjen was important but not a major character per se. Looking forward to see who else might catch the fade.

It will make no sense for the dragon to breathe fire.

How is the NK going to reanimate ash?

giphy.webp

good point

Thoros ain't a major character man.

He's not Jon, Dany, Cersei tier but he's Tormund, Gendry, Hound tier. He showed Melisandre that resurrection was possible, explained it to her. Was part of the Brotherhood, then part of the Seven Samurai. He's major enough.

Show has gotten to comic book movie status with all the main characters surviving against impossible odds and being saved at the last second. I can't stand that nonsense :lol: Still better than anything on TV right now, but the quality has definitely dipped. I know the usual "It's a show with dragons though" crowd will come in here and justify this fakeness

Every character has been getting bailed out this season. Fully expecting deaths in the finale and they might have to off characters 1-2 each per episode next season. :lol:

The one main problem I had since watching the leak is why the NK chose to kill Viserion instead of Drogon with all of our heroes, when they were clearly closer. Maybe the NK knows of some prophecy that has yet to be revealed so he needs Jon or Dany to live?

It would've made more sense if Viserion or Rhaegal swooped in and took the bullet for Dany and Drogon or another form of sacrificing themselves to aid in the team getting away.

The one main problem I had since watching the leak is why the NK chose to kill Viserion instead of Drogon with all of our heroes, when they were clearly closer. Maybe the NK knows of some prophecy that has yet to be revealed so he needs Jon or Dany to live?

It would've made more sense if Viserion or Rhaegal swooped in and took the bullet for Dany and Drogon or another form of sacrificing themselves to aid in the team getting away.
the NK knows everything...

he's bra(N) star(K)

Not sure if Sothoryos really got that many black ppl, theres supposed to be brindle skinned half men there. That continent has way too many dangerous creatures from giant crocodiles to raptors running around in packs to White King Kong sized Apes, Wyverns, vampire bats, venomous snakes and insects

I don't think the overall story is over.

GRRM about to write another series of books where all the black ppl from Southoryos conquer Westeros with a much older Queen Dany and they teach them how to be civilized; A Song of Dark & Darker

Back
Top Bottom