Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by dmxgod

Dudes still dress up? I haven't dressed up for Halloween in 15 years..and i'm only 26..

Halloween is for lil kids..
YNS..

indifferent.gif

Dudes still dress up? I haven't dressed up for Halloween in 15 years..and i'm only 26..

you need to chec yourself KID, its an excuse for woominz to dress up in slutty A$s outfits, get drunk as F, & get it craccin with dudes like me.
laugh.gif

you need to chec yourself KID, its an excuse for woominz to dress up in slutty A$s outfits, get drunk as F, & get it craccin with dudes like me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

most ppl stop around middle school then start right back up for college
laugh.gif
i know i have.
College and Halloween
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Ain't nothin better.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

most ppl stop around middle school then start right back up for college
laugh.gif
i know i have.
College and Halloween
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Ain't nothin better.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

So Halloween is upon us soon.. anyone have any ideas yet as to what they will do or what will you dress like for Halloween parties and stuff...
Thinking S.W.A.T member over here

Vagina_102109_g.jpg

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

So Halloween is upon us soon.. anyone have any ideas yet as to what they will do or what will you dress like for Halloween parties and stuff...
Thinking S.W.A.T member over here

Vagina_102109_g.jpg

Anyone got some last minute, no budget ideas?

I'm contemplating dressing up a Netherlands national soccer player since I've already got the jersey and can get the shorts for $20. But it's gonna be cold and rainy out here, so I'd prefer to not be dressed in shorts and a thin t-shirt styled jersey.

I'm contemplating dressing up a Netherlands national soccer player since I've already got the jersey and can get the shorts for $20. But it's gonna be cold and rainy out here, so I'd prefer to not be dressed in shorts and a thin t-shirt styled jersey.

I'm gonna be jax briggs from mortal kombat.....aluminum foil arms, and purple tights with some ACG boots I'm set for halloween.

I'm gonna be jax briggs from mortal kombat.....aluminum foil arms, and purple tights with some ACG boots I'm set for halloween.

Originally Posted by Noskey

You should be Robben and +#$% up your hairline and collapse whenever you bump into someone. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

You should be Robben and +#$% up your hairline and collapse whenever you bump into someone. 

Back
Top Bottom