OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

I like ASAP but dude has singlehandedly created a wave of fake fashion 'experts.'
I'm gonna have to disagree, and put that one on Kanye.. His wave has been around for longer, but Rocky's has been more notable as of recent, and has potentially had a larger influence

I like ASAP but dude has singlehandedly created a wave of fake fashion 'experts.'
I'm gonna have to disagree, and put that one on Kanye.. His wave has been around for longer, but Rocky's has been more notable as of recent, and has potentially had a larger influence

Naw, can't blame Kanye for everything man. Rocky got dudes wearing skinny sweatpants and leggings under shorts with tupperware brand names on em.

wait who are these kids and whats the whole red carpet thing for?

those kids make me never want to wear basketball shoes outside of the gym again... smh...

but i loved kicks back then too, so i guess i cant really hate...

its a consignment shop in dc that charge fcny prices more or less. they take pics with anyone who stops by and gives them a shoutout on ig and twitter

Naw, can't blame Kanye for everything man. Rocky got dudes wearing skinny sweatpants and leggings under shorts with tupperware brand names on em.

this.

its a consignment shop in dc that charge fcny prices more or less. they take pics with anyone who stops by and gives them a shoutout on ig and twitter
they have that little customers?
its a shop in georgetown... not a huge place, a prison cell might be bigger than the shop 
laugh.gif
 but im pretty sure they have to buzz you in so it doesnt overflow. they have customers daily, even sundays. i dont think they take shots for all customers, only ones who buy/drop something off and want their picture. 

Lame Roberts got my post deleted like a noob lol this **** is dead

Last edited:
Are people actually dressing like this out in public? I only ask because I haven't seen these styles in my area yet and they look pretty foolish.

Last edited:
Are people actually dressing like this out in public? I only ask because I haven't seen these styles in my area yet and they look pretty foolish.

I seen a guy in the Bronx dressing like that yesterday. It was weird and my first time seeing that up close.

I've seen people in the mall by me; some of the areas around Philly have $$$

So it's usually the spoiled rich kids

Dudes are calling their style street goth now :x all the real goth kids must be pissed off because they have been wearing stuff like that for years and got laughed at now dudes wear the same stuff and its considerd "high fashion"

That little white kid with the do-rag and the big black guy's who's legs are stretching them been trill shorts... Killing me right now... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom