OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

thanks for the info about the vii's at south chi being marked down.
i just ordered my pair. dude was arguing at first about the price and asked him to just price check it and it came up at $59.97. been wanting these for awhile. i'm glad i waited.

Yes, Many thanks for info on the Orlando VII's. Ordered my pair for $59.97. Was about to go half on a pack from Finishline. Saved 40 bucks. Sweeeeet.

big props for the info on the orl 7s i was just looking yesterday to buy the pack. the lady on the phone said they are going but not fast and some sizes aresold out so if anybody on the ropes better jump and do it soon.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

I saw in the December thread some Penny II's hit certain outlets, but in low numbers... anybody know of any other outlets with Penny II's?
South Chicago received a few pairs of Blk/Blue Penny II's for 109.99..

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

thanks for the info about the vii's at south chi being marked down.
i just ordered my pair. dude was arguing at first about the price and asked him to just price check it and it came up at $59.97. been wanting these for a while. i'm glad i waited.
Yeah they were just marked down today.. Good pick-up

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Yes, Many thanks for info on the Orlando VII's. Ordered my pair for $59.97. Was about to go half on a pack from Finishline. Saved 40 bucks. Sweeeeet.

these didn't really come out in person like I thought they would but nice pick up to anyone that copped at this price. i rather have the Kobe IV's atthis price though

Originally Posted by nikehead504

who has those 7s
south chicago 1773846560 before any one ask again
smile.gif

anybody seen any air max 09s or lunar lites/racers/mariahs for a great price? i'm looking for some everday joints to kick it in.

Originally Posted by WishIhadSumJs

Has anyone seen any decent laptop messenger bags around?

Prime Outlet in Orlando had the Jordan Laptop Messenger with the Rising Sun-*#+ front on it for $39.99. It's all black leather. They had three on Sunday.

I couldn't find a good pic of it online, but here is an ebay link to what it looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...acks?hash=item35a620713c

(Lol at the spelling of Messenger)

Here's what the bags look like.
smh.gif
on that price though, I got my 2 back in the fall for $9.99 apiece.
pimp.gif

371540684.jpg

Originally Posted by thekckid

i saw this last month but are there any eggplant HD still out there?

wisconsin dells should still have some, i was there only a week ago.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by WishIhadSumJs

Has anyone seen any decent laptop messenger bags around?

Prime Outlet in Orlando had the Jordan Laptop Messenger with the Rising Sun-*#+ front on it for $39.99. It's all black leather. They had three on Sunday.

I couldn't find a good pic of it online, but here is an ebay link to what it looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...acks?hash=item35a620713c

(Lol at the spelling of Messenger)

Here's what the bags look like.
smh.gif
on that price though, I got my 2 back in the fall for $9.99 apiece.
pimp.gif
WOW, $9.99? Nice pickup man... I looked at the bag, but the inside felt really flimsy and it just wasn't constructed all that well. Iwouldn't trust putting a $1300 laptop in that bag. Seemed to be constructed cheaply. But for $9.99, I'd buy for sure.

Originally Posted by MrKicks1

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

I saw in the December thread some Penny II's hit certain outlets, but in low numbers... anybody know of any other outlets with Penny II's?
South Chicago received a few pairs of Blk/Blue Penny II's for 109.99..
I was shocked when I seen that price tag while I was there Sunday.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

anybody seen any air max 09s or lunar lites/racers/mariahs for a great price? i'm looking for some everday joints to kick it in.

Well if $120 is ok with you I may b able to help u with blk/gold AM 09s

Back
Top Bottom