OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Just got two size 12's from Woodbury. BIG ups to whoever posted the price matching to Vacaville. Guy told me that they were $69 and then I told him that mybuddy got them for 39 then he told me they were 37.99. Thanks you NT!!! I spoke to Frank. SUPER good guy. Good luck to all those who still need a pair!!

Originally Posted by salembat

airmax 2009s....
and as of a few days ago grove city pa had tailwind 92s in red and yellow for $29
yo, which am09s and how much?
thanks

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

viejas said to call back after 6 for the air max 09s...

told me the same, hell is that about

Viejas had over 40 pippen orders earlier...so i can safley assume, they probably have over 20 orders of the AM 2009s....that's about 60+ orders that needto be processed....They were bombarded with phone calls/orders

Angel

Originally Posted by nycballer

Has anyone gotten a call back from Woodbury to confirm the orders?
Yes it took them a little over an hour to get back to be, he told me 20mins when i called but i'm sure they got bombarded with the calls.
The orders will get processed over the weekend and shipped out monday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by nycballer

Has anyone gotten a call back from Woodbury to confirm the orders?
Yes it took them a little over an hour to get back to be, he told me 20mins when i called but i'm sure they got bombarded with the calls.
The orders will get processed over the weekend and shipped out monday
pimp.gif

Ok, cool. He told me a half hour when I got off the phone with him. I figured that he would get bombarded and knew it was gonna take longer.

bigj i was referring to the black and gold ones for 59 that were posted earlier today
o ok thanks for replying
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

viejas said to call back after 6 for the air max 09s...

told me the same, hell is that about

Viejas had over 40 pippen orders earlier...so i can safley assume, they probably have over 20 orders of the AM 2009s....that's about 60+ orders that need to be processed....They were bombarded with phone calls/orders

Angel

damn... I noticed on ndc they were moved to clearance .. but for 127....swoosh prices wouldn't be half bad... too bad I got sniped
mad.gif

does anyone know if i were to go into the nike factory in jersey gardens and attempt to price match the AM1 for $37.97 to vacaville, would it work?

got em earlier from woodbury (frank is the man), thanks to everyone for the info.

onlyj's on his grind getting the price match.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

does anyone know if i were to go into the nike factory in jersey gardens and attempt to price match the AM1 for $37.97 to vacaville, would it work?
It wouldn't hurt, especially since the other factory stores are doing it.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

It wouldn't hurt, especially since the other factory stores are doing it.

yeah true, but im might try to do it instore since i live like 20-25mins away. and feedback would be great. thanks

^
That's the best bet, since that location is "hood" (compared to the others, especially over the phone) that got the QS AM1s...

At the very least (since they may not price match a "sold out" product's price), they should be able to do $49.99.

But again, good luck at that location...
laugh.gif

They may not price match, just cause...

Got a 9.5 AM1

Someone said South Chicago for the AM90 Flywires? Is that the Gurnee or Aurora Outlet?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Does anyone know if FTL still has them XXIII's at that clearance price?
if you could find them, they were supposed to be RTVed a few months back

Gots my 2 purr am1's at Vacaville for $37.99 each. They stopped doing phone orders, but for you Nor-Cal peeps, I would say they got about 30-40 pairs leftas of late afternoon (FSR's, but big sizes are dwindling)......

Originally Posted by jgoods

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Originally Posted by oldsole73

LETS MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!! I FORGOT TO MENTION....VIEJAS OUTLET AIRMAX 2009 BLK/GOLD SCATTERED SIZES $59.99 REMEMBER ITS BETTER TO SHARE AND DONT BE GREEDY
laugh.gif
this guy is niketalk sorry mr niketalk
reak...you are
laugh.gif
!!! did you score any penny 2s?

not yet but i do have a lead!!!!
wink.gif

Damn, I want a pair of those AM2009's. Are they gone already? I forgot my wallet at school when I left a month ago, so no phone orders for me
smh.gif

2 pairs of 9.5s 2009s left at viejas.... not sure about other sz
They wont let me order with my visa debit card...? anyone else had this problem? ive been able to order from other outlets with it....

Back
Top Bottom