OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nah i dislike these alot. 
Jordan Brand took a great idea and ****** up the execution imo.

If these were suede theyd be a top 5 colorway of 4s tbh. oh well.
So I'm assuming you didn't cop? I'm a little confused since you just posted a picture of the shoes...

So I'm assuming you didn't cop? I'm a little confused since you just posted a picture of the shoes...
Sold em already 
laugh.gif

Sold em already 
laugh.gif
so why even bother buying them if you knew they werent suede and felt like suede would have been better..

nubuck/durabuck was established for these since pics first surfaced of the actual shoe. 

lemme guess you prob sold above retail too huh

Yeah I hear you on that one, if they were suede I would of loved them 2 but I still think there fresh!!, I missed out on the toro 5's =/

Got my Pair in today.... Seems to be a slight gap between the sole and the toe of one of them.... :/ Whatever I have had much bigger problems with Jordan brand quality wise Still really like this colorway. Probably gonna wait a minute to rock them. Gotta UNDS my black grapes first!

That you knew what you were getting ... "hoping" for something else ....  spent $160 anyway .. then complained about it
i wasn't hoping for anything else. i knew what i was getting. got my money back already.

if you like nubuck the material is nice though *shrug*

Dont y'all know that resellers have no souls
Mindless corpses trying hustle shoes for way over retail
May God protect us from the hypebeast apocalypse

Last edited:
lol 'yeah no souls what so ever and no respect to the shoe, I mean all there making is like 30 bucks extra in there pocket like really?

Man where do u live that u get restocks.....

Anyways got mine for 2 bills from CL. So glad I waited. I really like them. I wish I could have got them for retail though. Those days of walking into a store are surely over.

Last edited:
My pair came with a black mark on the toe box so it looks like I will not be keeping these, I will be returning to Nike tomorrow 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom