Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I walked into finishline at 2:30 pm picked up a pair in and out in 5 mins. Most people in Memphis go to the employee store so the 190 price point has definitely made it easier to purchase

Oreos 5s were a Black Friday release. Fear 4s were limited. So of course both of those generated more interest
that's what I was kinda getting at. like it's weird to me that the far superior shoe is less liked.
eyes.gif

So I end up carting them this morning on NDC but since I won a raffle at my local champs, I decide to not to order from NDC. I head over to my local champs right after lunchtime to claim the prize and what do you know, they accidentally sold my pair away. Skipping all the details of me making a scene...I stuck out on these along with the Yeezy today. Story of my life I swear...At least in my city, there are none of these sitting in my size. I'll have to wait for a re-stock. Lessons learned...if you are able to cart, proceed to checkout rather than relying on getting them from a local raffle. 
Well, if you showed up "right after lunchtime", then you probably showed up late.  Around here, Champs had the pickup time between 10 am and noon, so if you came in after noon, then you missed the window and your pair can get sold to someone else, and that's no accident.  Got a pair of the Columbia 4s that way back in January when the winner didn't show up in time.
nthat.gif

Leather wings on Oreos is doing too much
What's strange is that the men's sizes have plastic wings, but the GS sizes have leather wings.  Bizarro.

My Oreos have a good "new shoe" glue smell, but nowhere near as strong as the Columbias were...I damn near passed out from the fumes on those.
laugh.gif

There seem to be plenty of sizes available at the house of hoops in Wellington mall. I heard a fsr but not certain. Definitely have 9 and 9.5.

Trying to find my size for a decent price on ebay and these fools want to charge ridiculous prices since they're a "limited" size, I won't be detered.

Waited in line yesterday morning Had a gift card with 210 on it to ftl so had to go there went to nearest one which happens to be smallest of the 3 near me. Had very phew think only 1 in each size. about 6 or 7 people got there before me but all but one were going to fnl so I was second in to ftl the guy in front of me had size 12 foot like me and got the only 1 they had so I had to grab a 11 cause they had no 11.5. So I can squeeze in a 11 it's what ever but got word a finishline had one left size 12 today just ran over grabbed it so I doubled up on these **** it! Love them might flip the 11 but we'll see

Got my pair! Was hoping the leather was in the same league as my b.o.b. 10s. Know its different but still... happy I got a pair I was upset passing on so many years ago

Enjoy your 2 Chainz, Dwight Howard and Big Sean Adidas
:stoneface:
There is a comparison. The quality of leather. You know, what you were whining about, even though you still bought them :smh:
Magic mane. I posted my pics. Then I was quoted to do some comparison pictures. I did that our the kindness of my heart. Whether it helped him or not idc. But I do care about ppl constantly putting my user name in their box and don't know the whole story. Apples (WC) and Oranges (oreos) bruh. Carry on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom