OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hey just wondering if you guys have noticed this. Not sure if its supposed to be like this or its a mistake on the shoe. But I'm a size 8.5 so it could be because of the smaller size. But did anyone  else notice or think it was weird that the swoosh on the inside is sitting a lot more forward torward the toes than the swoosh on the outside? It looks weird when looking down on the shoe.

oh and the tongue is quite a bit bigger than the EMs..I like the size of the EM tongues better.

Hey just wondering if you guys have noticed this. Not sure if its supposed to be like this or its a mistake on the shoe. But I'm a size 8.5 so it could be because of the smaller size. But did anyone  else notice or think it was weird that the swoosh on the inside is sitting a lot more forward torward the toes than the swoosh on the outside? It looks weird when looking down on the shoe.
Standard on all FK lows.

That is a pretty cool feature. Although he said Google image search.. which to me, doesn't scream google chrome. Guess im just slow :frown:
I don't use Google Chrome either. I "Google" Google Image search, hit the first link you see, click try it now, and viola you have Google Image search... Then the standard right click, search, etc.

I wouldn't be posting so much about this but if you see someone's shoes you like or some foreign sites shoes that you want to see, something along those lines- it really helps out. Especially on pre-release stuff.

That is a pretty cool feature. Although he said Google image search.. which to me, doesn't scream google chrome. Guess im just slow :frown:
its a nice feature on Chrome, just right click and you can search the image on Google and it will find you basically the name of whoever is in the image

I just learned about it a few months ago too, like it a lot though because I never have to ask about someones avy anymore lol

I don't use Google Chrome either. I "Google" Google Image search, hit the first link you see, click try it now, and viola you have Google Image search... Then the standard right click, search, etc.

I wouldn't be posting so much about this but if you see someone's shoes you like or some foreign sites shoes that you want to see, something along those lines- it really helps out. Especially on pre-release stuff.

its a nice feature on Chrome, just right click and you can search the image on Google and it will find you basically the name of whoever is in the image

I just learned about it a few months ago too, like it a lot though because I never have to ask about someones avy anymore lol
Awesome, glad to have learned something new! Good lookin out guys

I really like the silver swooshes but I don't really like how they seem to be a lot thinner than the other swooshes besides gold. It is if the silver and gold take up a lot of the texture of the flyknit under it instead of having a nice thick coating ala the colored swooshes. Would make them a lot more appealing to me.

Not saying that those with silver/gold swooshes aren't very nice because they are. Just a little nitpicking

Back
Top Bottom