OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

lmao it must be completely random...cuz I ordered before the tweet went out and I still haven't gotten anything
Same here, but I had a big order (5 pairs of MC). No worries though... Took them 10 days to hit me with an email on the first batch. We should all be in the clear 
happy.gif

I don't know why (well I do) why you all are tripping over the lack of Nike emails

Multiple people have said they have received their shoes without ever getting an email

If Nike charges your CC for the ID Pair, you're fine.

THIS. Ordered Monday and the charge went from pending to through on Thursday. Only email I'm waiting on is the being shipped one. Don't care what stage of the process my IDs in.

I still have a MC in my cart. I want to cop the Beethoven's and Jordan 3s. Might have to use guest checkout.
Some people have had success by adding something else to the cart then checking out MC's that are stuck in cart.

You could just add a t-shirt and return it later if successful.

I got the almost finished email this morning. I ordered within the first 20 mins of the tweet. Est shipping on the 9/12. All standard MP colors.

I got the almost finished email this morning. I ordered within the first 20 mins of the tweet. Est shipping on the 9/12. All standard MP colors.

Damn what. Why they slacking on mines haha.

Oh yeah nvm I was charged. I used paypal but it says pending on my summary. It's just a status that my shoes are still in progress. But yeah I think everyone shouldn't worry. If you got charged and haven't gotten a cancellation by now, everyone should be good. The glitch pairs were cancelled within 3 days of people purchasing them. So everyone stop worrying!!

Just got this email. That was quick, but has anyone' ordered the MC IDs in women's sizes? I've IDed an MC pair for the wifey and I and so far I've been getting emails for the one I've ordered in mens.

View media item 1135688

Last edited:
Ordered way after the sold out tweet (next morning, having the pair in my cart).

Got no building email yet but on my order history turned to build in progress this morning

Also called nike, they confirmed it.   
smokin.gif

I think you guys shouldn't worry

Just got this email. That was quick, but has anyone' ordered the MC IDs in women's sizes? I've IDed an MC pair for the wifey and I and so far I've been getting emails for the one I've ordered in mens.
Did you order before or after the sold out tweet?

Ordered way after the sold out tweet (next morning, having the pair in my cart).

Got no building email yet but on my order history turned to build in progress this morning

Also called nike, they confirmed it.   
smokin.gif

I think you guys shouldn't worry
Nice, more confidence my order won't be cancelled. 

I have a theory. The later you order, the first they get to it. Last orders had delivery dates of 9/11 or 9/12. Earlier ones had 9/15 or later. 

lmao it must be completely random...cuz I ordered before the tweet went out and I still haven't gotten anything
what do u mean must be…what else do u expect it to be…it's pretty obvious it's random…the amount of speculation and inquiring posts concerning order time and ship date and all that is getting disgusting at this point…makes me not even want to enter the thread with so many rookies in here stressing out making useless posts   

I don't think it matters, there's really no women sizes on the 9s

its pretty much just a conversion guide like its a euro/uk conv. (& for 9 ids, they use the same inventory for the every order in the world)

Last edited:

what do u mean must be…what else do u expect it to be…it's pretty obvious it's random…the amount of speculation and inquiring posts concerning order time and ship date and all that is getting disgusting at this point…makes me not even want to enter the thread with so many rookies in here stressing out making useless posts   
Ya know, there are so many complaints about people talking about order dis and order dat, and it's so annoying and yadda yadda. It's annoying to read the cry baby vets as well. Let the people have fun talking, they'e getting to know each other as well as gain info. Some of y'all are trying to dictate how folks should hold their conversations. C'mon, let the people live. There's way too many different personalities in here for everyone to act the same. Not riffin on you, jus saying. We'll all learn as time passes.

Last edited:
Ya know, there are so many complaints about people talking about order dis and order dat, and it's so annoying and yadda yadda. It's annoying to read the cry baby vets as well. Let the people have fun talking, they'e getting to know each other as well as gain info. Some of y'all are trying to dictate how folks should hold their conversations. C'mon, let the people live. There's way too many different personalities in here for everyone to act the same. Not riffin on you, jus saying. We'll all learn as time passes.
thank you dude, you're one of the few ppl to actually think that way. All I saw like 6 pages ago was "omg these guys saying this and that", and it was a whole 1-3 posts. Everyone is just trying to let eachother know what's happening and they're all up on their case, probably the same people that care about what jeans people are wearing ffs. Lol

Ordered 3 pairs within 30 minutes of that Restock Tweet on the MC and checked my order history and the order is now building. Haven't gotten an email, but good to know they've processed the order

How are you guys getting these "Almost Finished" emails when I havent gotten a Building email? Smh

Back
Top Bottom