OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I haven't been paying too much attention to iD's in general. Has Nike given away free pairs for failing to deliver iD's by the estimated delivery date?

I was able to get a pair of LeBron 11 iD for free. Ordered in early January and was supposed to receive by mid February but did not get them until mid March. It seems though that they have gotten more strict since all the problems with the LeBron 11 iD.

I haven't been paying too much attention to iD's in general. Has Nike given away free pairs for failing to deliver iD's by the estimated delivery date?
I ordered a pair of Nike Free OG Breathe iDs for my mother as a Mother's Day gift earlier this year. They got delayed a whole month because they messed up on them and started over. When they were finally finished and shipped, I emailed a Nike rep, saying how frustrated I was with the delay because it made my gift late, and the rep said "Due to the unforeseen delay, I have refunded you for your order" and the shoes arrived later that week. I was pretty surprised by that.

So from my experience, it can happen. But I've also seen others get delays without some sort of compensation, so maybe I got really lucky. I haven't gotten an update on my MC iDs either, so maybe if I can get a hold of that same rep, I can get them for free as well. 
laugh.gif

So how many days does it take for the shipping info to appear on ups? Got the tracking number from the order details two days ago but no email yet.

It really depends. Having a tracking number doesn't mean they have shipped. The factories ship them in batches to save on shipping from China. Its usually a couple days. I had a week in between tracking info and actually shipping before.

Sign up for UPS mychoice (it's free) and have your stuff held at the nearest UPS store.

I've tried this many times. For some reason, even though I have UPS mychoice, it won't let me have the package held at my local USP facility anymore. I used to do this with all my nike packages. Have not clue why it won't let me now. When I call UPS, they just say that the sender (nike) has not allowed it. Any tips or suggestions?

Does anyone else have a delivery date in October? Mine are still in progress and have a delivery date of 10/6.

Call nike and explain that a high level of theft is occurring in your area for packages left on the doorstep, and you don't want your package stolen.

Or if you you don't mind paying, get a PO box and have it sent there.

first pic ive seen of an actual fade, courtesy of @TheRealTBlake on twitter
what a let down 
laugh.gif

what do you mean? looks exactly as whats shown on the nikeid site

they are ugly
For the life of me, I can't ever figure out why don't folks take better pics if you're trying to showcase your kicks....smh.  The time it takes to snap this "creeper" pic and upload it, just take both sides of the sneaker out the box...LOL

Embedded the video.
The lighting is pretty bad.
Only thing I could see was how bad the gitd swoosh looks with the lights on.

Wow the fades suck. 

That pink/blue fade is so much more dull and weak looking than the rendering looked

Call nike and explain that a high level of theft is occurring in your area for packages left on the doorstep, and you don't want your package stolen.

Nike does not ship to po box i have had that problem before just my 2 cents so u dont make the same mistake as me

Nike does not ship to po box i have had that problem before just my 2 cents so u dont make the same mistake as me
Yeah they will.

My homie kept having problems with UPS stealing packages. He complained enough, and now he gets his stuff delivered to a PO box, from Nike.

Yeah they will.

My homie kept having problems with UPS stealing packages. He complained enough, and now he gets his stuff delivered to a PO box, from Nike.

"WHERE CAN I SHIP MY NIKE.COM ORDER?
You can ship your Nike.com order to addresses within the continental U.S., Alaska, and Hawaii.
Nike does not ship to U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan, Midway Islands, American Samoa, and Federated States of Micronesia), U.S. post office boxes, international reshippers, or businesses that forward packages to international addresses."

You may have to complain enough for them to make an exception.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom