OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
got like 5 packages coming in next week and then I told myself I will keep myself from copping anything until these multicolors come in and I can see if I can fit them or not.

Evolution is pretty much the best ball to use now since the OG SPalding tf-1000 was discontinued.

i didnt like the Evo at first but its the best you can buy right now.

Yes i bought the Nike airlock championship and its too dry to use on the court. needs to break in

but yea the evolution is being used by everyone at every gym. there isnt a better ball out there IMO unless i dont know about it
nerd.gif
Nah that thing feels cheap and crappy.  The official NBA ball is by far the best. The grip only increases when your hands or the ball get sweat on them.

Now i fully understand not wanting to play with a $150 ball, so the cheaper replica version of the authentic is also very nice.  Has a good firm feel. I just hate the squishy fake feeling balls like the Evolution

got like 5 packages coming in next week and then I told myself I will keep myself from copping anything until these multicolors come in and I can see if I can fit them or not.
I think they will fit. I too was worried about going true to size, but they actually do fit. Weird because I went to FL to try on those purple ones released a while back. Tried on .5 size up and they fit tight, but for some reason these are different.

Kinda surprised were not seein more Laker colorwayz guys?...especially since Nike doesnt release them to the public much anymore?...Aka...P.E.s only...lol..

I was thinking the same thing.

Diggin those kicks you just posted not feeling the red lace swap but the rest are nice.

Evolution is pretty much the best ball to use now since the OG SPalding tf-1000 was discontinued.

i didnt like the Evo at first but its the best you can buy right now.

Yes i bought the Nike airlock championship and its too dry to use on the court. needs to break in

but yea the evolution is being used by everyone at every gym. there isnt a better ball out there IMO unless i dont know about it :nerd:
Nah that thing feels cheap and crappy.  The official NBA ball is by far the best. The grip only increases when your hands or the ball get sweat on them.

Now i fully understand not wanting to play with a $150 ball, so the cheaper replica version of the authentic is also very nice.  Has a good firm feel. I just hate the squishy fake feeling balls like the Evolution

you must have played with a fake, it aint spuishy unless it was an old and really broken in one or not infalted. ive never heard anyone at all level complain about it.

i have the nba game ball, its not that great. ive had multiple game used from the lat few seasons that were fully broken it. its meh

the OG spalding tf-1000 is the best ball hands down. someone wanna tell me why spalding discontinued it? i know they have the new "classic" version but its nothing like the original even though they say it is :lol:

luckily i got a barely used OG tf on ebay 2 months back for like $30 bucks :pimp:

Am I the ONLY ONE whose ID is still "In Progress"?!  :smh:
One of my pairs was stuck on that..didn't get an email just checked ndc and shipping slip was made so..I think there going out today. If you're really worried just shoot ndc an email.

I was thinking the same thing.

Diggin those kicks you just posted not feeling the red lace swap but the rest are nice.

Thanx bro. .Rep!....and those red laces are goin straight to those RED ELITE LOWS that are dropping next weekend
...4****zle

you must have played with a fake, it aint spuishy unless it was an old and really broken in one or not infalted. ive never heard anyone at all level complain about it.

i have the nba game ball, its not that great. ive had multiple game used from the lat few seasons that were fully broken it. its meh

the OG spalding tf-1000 is the best ball hands down. someone wanna tell me why spalding discontinued it? i know they have the new "classic" version but its nothing like the original even though they say it is :lol:

luckily i got a barely used OG tf on ebay 2 months back for like $30 bucks :pimp:

Agreed. Evo is amazing for me.

#team915 build email!

after being slightly jealous of the 9/12 cats, happy to see a build email. sit tight 9/17 :D

Last edited:

Lol no i've used a bunch of those balls and they all suck. Every high school turd that goes to my gym has one

Last edited:

I think they will fit. I too was worried about going true to size, but they actually do fit. Weird because I went to FL to try on those purple ones released a while back. Tried on .5 size up and they fit tight, but for some reason these are different.
Did you walk a few hrs in them?  I thought the same...Its one thing to just put them on your foot for a minute or so compared to actually walking throughout the day...

^ With the purple pair I tried on it was was uncomfortable to walk in. With these is a completely different story. That's my opinion though.

Good News: Nike FINALLY sent an email about my iD's.

Bad News: I ordered on the 11th, and they talmbout they just starting. Smh [emoji]128529[/emoji]

finally got an email today (funny only a few hours after I talked to a rep) - order is now "build in progress". Didn't PokeZach around and try for a discount but was happy to cop my 3 pairs with 15% off. Waiting game continues...

View media item 1168122

finally got an email today (funny only a few hours after I talked to a rep) - order is now "build in progress". Didn't PokeZach around and try for a discount but was happy to cop my 3 pairs with 15% off. Waiting game continues...
i think when you contact them they just push through a email to make us feel better even though they didnt start

happened to me twice

can these restock already?
i don think they are willing to go through the hassle again they cant even keep up

and maybe they were planning a restock but those materials are being used on the delayed pairs

Good News: Nike FINALLY sent an email about my iD's.

Bad News: I ordered on the 11th, and they talmbout they just starting. Smh [emoji]128529[/emoji]

One pair is on the way and they haven't even started on the second pair. Estimated 9/12... That's not happening at all for the second pair.

Back
Top Bottom