OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I described them a long time ago then people showed them to Nike and asked about them -Nike said no don't do that, were gonna cancel all those orders...and they did. Then on the restock I went for it again and kept my mouth shut this time. And lo and behold it worked. Love them, but given how rare they are the money might be worth more to me, we shall see. I've got 3 more (non-glitch) pairs coming. Thanks for the positive feedback
glasses.gif
Oh aight, i'll jus poke around like i'm doing QC on the app and see what happens. Was hoping to uncover a glitch for the MC since I can see it when I refresh and click solid. Figuring something isn't programmed well for me to see the MC.

Got my second pair in. red tab on the back is SICK
smokin.gif
I got the MC pattern I wanted with a lot of fuchsia and pink/red, but a pair with a lot of volt like this would be hella sweet. Great pairs man, especially on the heels with all that volt
pimp.gif
  If you used a filter on the second pic, it'd be way better without it!

Last edited:
Soooo i ordered 2 mc's when they restocked then they took forever to update my status. Complained to a rep and they said my order got stuck and followed up with me saying build in progress. Then yesterday i get the "almost finished" email for both pairs then today i get this -_______-
View media item 1176924
got the same thing. Almost done yesterday and this morning, shipment delay. Csr said computer says will ship on 9/17. Then he hears about this mornings email and says "I'm not so sure now." Gave me a 20off without me suggesting and told me to check back in a few days

red flyknit is ok...but for the life of me, i cant understand why they chose to use that ashy red/mix with grey

honestly any of yall think MC id still restock?

after wearing my beethoven a few times i'm quite wary how easy they can get dirty. thinking about selling my beethovens and investing in a MC...even if i have to end up buying 400+ on ebay
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

honestly any of yall think MC id still restock?

after wearing my beethoven a few times i'm quite wary how easy they can get dirty. thinking about selling my beethovens and investing in a MC...even if i have to end up buying 400+ on ebay
indifferent.gif
To be honest, if they're not back within the month we probably won't see them again. I would expect that if there's another restock, then it'd be right after they do their last shipments of delayed MCs. Having the MCs now, I would DEFINITELY buy another pair if I had the money. I would love a pair with more volt on it and a white everything and gold swoosh pair.

Finally got my build in process email for the mcs like 3 daays ago...today my order has been delayed....

Got the finishing touches email last night and now I just got the delayed email. Meh. :smh:

i received my pair.

happy with horrible quality ...

stabbed, scratched,  asymmetry left to right pair..

can i claim to nike.com ?

Just got my shipped email. Only other Kobe's I have are my heros which I went tts in and they were fine. If these ids are too small is there anything I can do?

Back
Top Bottom