OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I was skeptical of the Chinas from the early pics of them out the box but they look really good on foot. I wonder how they would look with a navy upper and white outsole. hmmm.

Finally took a group shot of IDs. Will pass on alot of GR this year because IDs are so good
smokin.gif

I was skeptical of the Chinas from the early pics of them out the box but they look really good on foot. I wonder how they would look with a navy upper and white outsole. hmmm.

Agree, I liked them at first, but then on feet they really popped.

Not knocking your design but the China inspired don't really hit like the 9's. Personally think you used way too much orange and could've went with the clear sole. I know the photo blue wasn't avaliable where necessary to create a near duplicate but as long as you like them thats all that matters. Think I'm in ID overdose, seeing so many colorways has just kinda blah'd my brain. I'm liking designs less and less and I'm even looking at my own with displeasure, :lol:

I thought the Nike ID Twitter page mentioned something about the 2nd round of options being put up somewhere around December 6th? I might be trippin tho, thought I read it somewhere. Anyway, good work y'all.

Last edited:
Not knocking your design but the China inspired don't really hit like the 9's. Personally think you used way too much orange and could've went with the clear sole. I know the photo blue wasn't avaliable where necessary to create a near duplicate but as long as you like them thats all that matters. Think I'm in ID overdose, seeing so many colorways has just kinda blah'd my brain. I'm liking designs less and less and I'm even looking at my own with displeasure, :lol:
I thought the Nike ID Twitter page mentioned something about the 2nd round of options being put up somewhere around December 6th? I might be trippin tho, thought I read it somewhere. Anyway, good work y'all.

No worries Peru, I agree, but this was the closest I could get with the current palette.

I think more woody than buzz, because they have no green or purple. Honestly, they really match the toy story logo very well though.

Buzz has no green or purple or the kicks? The kicks have purple and he used atomic green on the kicks..

Last edited:
Heres the thing ...everybody on here is making shoes to try and look like the expensive ones u cant afford. Im really displeased with the lack of doing something of the wall just cuz its colors u loved growing or just something better than the friggin so called chinas up there... jesus man come on. I dont say anything to anyone on here saying anything bad but it just kinda hit me..no clear sole no all blue and whatever thats cool but when u posted pics u described them as chinass??? Dont u have your name for it or something on your own...jesus man...im just saying... like wheres the guy with the ultimate warriors....hes got class and 98% of these ids are on point...but the chinas realllly????

Ohh and its creative and original to him for the love he has for the mavs. I do like the fact of making ljs into mavs shoes..

The guy who is calling the shoes chinas..they are sweet as hell but is not like the hardwood colors or whatever as well?

I think the reason people go with other names of CWs past even though it might not match the older rendition completely is cause there are ignorant and narrow-minded people in this thread that will knock you for coming up with your own nickname/rendition.

On the converse, there are those who also say that people only use recycled colorways from older kicks, therefore, such designs are uninspired and uncreative.

So if you see where I'm going with this, I'm trying to say no matter what you do there will be people loving and/or knocking the design. While criticism is usually appreciated, when constructive, it seems like some people are just salty for no reason.

Heres the thing ...everybody on here is making shoes to try and look like the expensive ones u cant afford. Im really displeased with the lack of doing something of the wall just cuz its colors u loved growing or just something better than the friggin so called chinas up there... jesus man come on. I dont say anything to anyone on here saying anything bad but it just kinda hit me..no clear sole no all blue and whatever thats cool but when u posted pics u described them as chinass??? Dont u have your name for it or something on your own...jesus man...im just saying... like wheres the guy with the ultimate warriors....hes got class and 98% of these ids are on point...but the chinas realllly????

maybe people really like the colorway of a different shoe on this model? for instance, i'm not a big fan of foams since the design just doesn't appeal to me, but i really like the colorway that s dubl used. i'm actually going to make a similar pair myself with slight modifications. using a colorway from a different shoe for inspiration doesn't necessarily mean the person isn't trying to be creative...they might just really like the colorway or most of it with slight changes.

i'll admit some of the south beach and yeezy colorways are a bit overdone or even corny, but just as i said above, it might be what they want to see on this particular shoe. sure it's also possible they can't get their hands on the yeezys or sbs for whatever reason but so f'ing what? who are we to say someone can't spend their money the way they want?

and let's not act like these lebrons are cheap. in some cases they can cost as much as reseller prices for the "expensive ones u can't afford". and some people are buying multiple pairs that can cost well over the amount it costs to get the originals.

imo the lebron x is one of the best id offerings nike has made available to date. lots of options and a really good design to use them on.

u mad?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom