OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I think the reason people go with other names of CWs past even though it might not match the older rendition completely is cause there are ignorant and narrow-minded people in this thread that will knock you for coming up with your own nickname/rendition.

On the converse, there are those who also say that people only use recycled colorways from older kicks, therefore, such designs are uninspired and uncreative.

So if you see where I'm going with this, I'm trying to say no matter what you do there will be people loving and/or knocking the design. While criticism is usually appreciated, when constructive, it seems like some people are just salty for no reason.

Agreed. It's the double edge sword effect. I'm fine with both either way. While that's established, my "Midnight Classics" will be here today. Will post pics today or tomorrow depending on how late UPS comes again. Y'all can give positive or negative feedback of my design, my nickname for it or what have you, all love either way. :nthat:

Not even gonna respond to the nonsense about my China design, just so some new dude can start a beef and get his post count up. :smh:

My money, I love em, suck it :stoneface:

[Triple X voice]If he didn't know, I got a GIF for it[/voice]

tumblr_lz36n9WwkB1qzh2ygo1_400.gif

Heres the thing ...everybody on here is making shoes to try and look like the expensive ones u cant afford. Im really displeased with the lack of doing something of the wall just cuz its colors u loved growing or just something better than the friggin so called chinas up there... jesus man come on. I dont say anything to anyone on here saying anything bad but it just kinda hit me..no clear sole no all blue and whatever thats cool but when u posted pics u described them as chinass??? Dont u have your name for it or something on your own...jesus man...im just saying... like wheres the guy with the ultimate warriors....hes got class and 98% of these ids are on point...but the chinas realllly????

i have no issue with a newbie having an issue or venting when it makes sense...but i just didnt get what that dude was trying to say?

i have no issue with a newbie having an issue or venting when it makes sense...but i just didnt get what that dude was trying to say?

He was saying I have no class because I made a China inspired colorway, and also that I made them because I can't afford the expensive real Chinas, even though I have 2 pairs of them.

I have no class and no money. :tongue:

As far as old colorways, I wanted to do the X Christmas so bad cuz I love the 8  Christmas.  I wanted to pretty much copy it exactly.  I decided to just get the 8 Christmases from someone on ebay for $280.  Anyway, I say do what you like.  Ranting about someone's ID is just weird.  Also if you have something to say about someones ID's you should have a picture of yours accompanying that post.  With all that said now I do want to id some big bangs.  Create what you like period.  Thumbs up to the Chinas or whatever you want to call them.  Almost forgot, everyones ID's gave me inspiration but shoutout to the ultimate warrior pair those are insane

Lewi it's all good though, you know why? In the end, that dude got worked up over someone else's pair(s) of shoes and you still got what you wanted lol. Stay on that Chuck Sheen and don't even dignify a response to such posts cause in the end you're the one winning fam.

My sprites w/ green swoosh...just a few quick pics. If you can see the air bubble. I used atomic green on the inside...its soooo close to volt that you dont even notice.

Last edited:
Rawdawg,

Those came out nice man. I think some outdoor pics will just confirm that thought even further. The green blue yellow actually looks like the Sprite colors, well done :smokin

Some dude was selling "yeezy" KD IV IDs as a pre order, using another NTers pic for 499. People actually bought pairs too.

Back
Top Bottom