OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

"The Mayor Bloomberg Diabetes Soda Pack"
roll.gif

(inspired by Sprite IDs and boredom/insomnia)

He's definitely getting his money worth lol
Absolutely! It's a shame some people have to pay the same price for half as much shoe 
happy.gif

That Pepsi ID is type hot...Also feeling the Easter inspired, I love green shoes, sue me..

Last edited:
GS Easter X inspired

what do you guys think?

these or the Dolphins colorway?
From 1st page

Also how come I can't pic that upper? What option is that?

***Edit, you chose atomic teal, but atomic teal doesn't really come out like ^^^ that does***

Last edited:
Hot damn when I see them Gucci's I want to pull the trigger.. but know I'd rarely get to rock them...

Excuse the pun...

They are bad to the bone though..

Did you do a white pair?

From 1st page

Also how come I can't pic that upper? What option is that?

***Edit, you chose atomic teal, but atomic teal doesn't really come out like ^^^ that does***
i see what you're saying.

it appears that the upper, airbag, & laces in this pic are all colorway options that are not offered on NDC.

you'd have to contact whoever posted the pic.

i'd like to know myself because the ID in this pic is as close as we're going to get to the GS Easter X's releasing this weekend

great job again NYgiants

its so hard to create a "gucci" inspired colorway without making it "xmas'ey" and you did a great job of making the perfect gucci colorway without making it seem like its a xmas shoe. i am trying to come up with a good white based one...no luck so far.

just got my championship 9 inspired pair. i took a quick pic. i will take a few better ones outside today.

they came out pretty nice. i used pewter on the midsole speckle instead of gold so it didnt come out as bright. other than that, i just used the basic format.

the lace lock came out nice though

i just wish the gold swoosh wouldve been more like the USAs, but i knew it wouldnt beforehand so its ok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom