OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

just got my championship 9 inspired pair. i took a quick pic. i will take a few better ones outside today.

they came out pretty nice. i used pewter on the midsole speckle instead of gold so it didnt come out as bright. other than that, i just used the basic format.

the lace lock came out nice though

i just wish the gold swoosh wouldve been more like the USAs, but i knew it wouldnt beforehand so its ok.

Very nice! You're making my wait even harder after seeing your pics

Got them autographed by them boys at the U basketball team, don't know whether or not to keep rocking 'em - on one hand they still look nice and it may be cool to rock em with the autographs but on the other hand may wanna save em as a classic memory

anyone have a real pic of the comparison between game royal and the photo blue uppers?...

Last edited:
Only a Proffesional athlete would be signing my 250 kicks. Crazy. But they aren't mine so.
And to the red white and blue shoes. We live in AMERICA.take the A out of it and its not right. Disrespectful.

Only a Proffesional athlete would be signing my 250 kicks. Crazy. But they aren't mine so.
And to the red white and blue shoes. We live in AMERICA.take the A out of it and its not right. Disrespectful.
this was the best basketball team in school history and to have them autograph the shoes dedicated to The U meant a lot to me

Believe me I went to a lot of Cavs games with lbj there and I tried every time getting my shoes or jersey signed. No luck at all!

Back
Top Bottom