OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

naw it's all good I just wanted to explain the rationale behind having college players sign 250 dollar shoes lmao. I think imma still rock em. Makes em even more meaningful.

Only a Proffesional athlete would be signing my 250 kicks. Crazy. But they aren't mine so.
And to the red white and blue shoes. We live in AMERICA.take the A out of it and its not right. Disrespectful.

If Shane Larkin signed those kicks, that would mean a future professional athlete signed them. Dude should be good money.

Last edited:
Got them autographed by them boys at the U basketball team, don't know whether or not to keep rocking 'em - on one hand they still look nice and it may be cool to rock em with the autographs but on the other hand may wanna save em as a classic memory

Rockem breh. They out the tourny.
:lol:

Last edited:
Rockem breh. They out the tourny.
:lol:
Don't remind me... Still a classic run by a great team who noone thought would have as good a season as they did. Imma rock em and rock em proudly. Only team member who did not sign was Larkin - he was not with the team but with his family when I saw them.

anyone got an undoctored photo of an iD with Photo Blue upper? Thinking about making a China mockup

Last edited:
Bored so I made some kicks for teams getting new unis this year in college football

Houston 

Baylor 

Washington

Anyone do a SVSM colorway yet? As for photoblue I believe an nt'er made a youtube video and used it for an Entourage colorway I think:

KVN

great job again NYgiants

its so hard to create a "gucci" inspired colorway without making it "xmas'ey" and you did a great job of making the perfect gucci colorway without making it seem like its a xmas shoe. i am trying to come up with a good white based one...no luck so far.
Thanks!

Im in the process of making a home version. Waiting for my last ID to come in...

Here is my version of the Knicks/J4 Cavs colorway i had cooked up last month

Those red and gold ones are clean  great job on those and has anybody ordered a stadium grey base yet ?? does it look like the ones he wore against the cavs ?

Nike messed up my Brons, also some scratches you can't see. 
mean.gif
 Sending them back and got a 15% coupon at least.  

does anybody else notice what happens when you choose a black air bag?

full black out ... not just the zoom air threads anymore

does anybody else notice what happens when you choose a black air bag?

full black out ... not just the zoom air threads anymore
Yea I peeped that..was just messing on ID and noticed it.  Also was metallic pewter upper always an option?  I don't always recall that 1. 

Can anyone tell me which of the gray options would be the most "metallic" or "shiny"? Thanks

Can anyone tell me which of the gray options would be the most "metallic" or "shiny"? Thanks
All 3 options are super glossy. It depends on how deep u wanna go (pause).
Just post all 3 options n ask for healthy opinions cuz we don't read minds bro.

Back
Top Bottom