OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I love clear soles too.. But don't like how they are on the Xs. It's like they have a white film separating the sole from the upper. I'd like it to be truly clear so you can see the upper through the toecap.

Also the air/zoom unit should be able to be changed. I don't like how it's white no matter what color fibers are used.

I just received my 2nd of 3 LeBron id's I ordered tonight. I think they turned out great. For these I went with a simple black & white with a touch of red. The only complaint that I have is the clear red sole looks almost solid red it barely has a clear look to it but I still love the shoes.

has anyone done photo blue upper yet?
thanks in advance!

not mine...but heres one from our thread pages back...

Last edited:
I ordered a pair of KD5s and Lebron X on December 3rd, when they already took off the Christmas option delievery for the Lebrons. But just got my tracking number and the Lebrons will be here on the 24th and KDs on the 26th! Very nice surprise!

So I sprayed my ID's with Krylon's Spray Matte finish and it helped a little bit. You can see the red swoosh is now a matte finish and not glossy. I did the whole shoe, but since the black upper has some grey in it, its still reflective. I have my South Beaches coming next week, and will spray them to see if it helps with the shineyness

KVN

Left shoe not coated, right shoe is:

Last edited:
After being pretty excited about the lace lock when it finally came I was like ehhhh. It just didn't do anything for my ids and it looks like they belong on my carbons. But I absolutely wish you could make that thing a different color than the swoosh... imo that's ridiculous and doesn't make sense. I also like the textured swoosh over the other one but I like them both in different situations. I wish you could make like a multi colored texture one like all mixed up colors. I just want to go super crazy with this shoe without sending it to someone to get customized.

Sorry man I know. I'm on my phone and can't figure out how to do aĺl pictures at one time. I'm really sorry. I absolutly love that I found this site and that there is people who actually cares about shoes as much as I do. People think I'm a freak cuz I take pics of shoes lol.. so once again I'm sorry

Anyone get and fill out one of these
"share your thoughts on Nike ID" email surevey's??

Did they give you anything??

Discount code or something??

I'm not filling out or giving FREE info unless they give some reward

2nd LeBron ID's - USA Inspired

Ordered: 11/28/12
Received: 12/19/12

Quality is better than the first pair. Sizing is a half size larger compared to my first pair and my general release Carbons. The collar ID script "What we do in life..." looks a lot better than the font of the personalized collar ID.

Does anyone have experience with their white colorway ID's or Olympics and the mesh catching dirty fast or possibly even yellowing already?

Back
Top Bottom