OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Thanks guys.

Dope iD Gentry, I know you've got more coming, what are the inspirations if I may ask?

So far I got a orange HWC pair similar to Fresh's and a Xmas pair. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a bred pair as well since I wasn't feeling that released GR. I also got a KD Nerf pair coming in as well. I was MIA from the iD game long enough. Can't wait to see what these new options are going to offer.

Thanks guys.

Dope iD Gentry, I know you've got more coming, what are the inspirations if I may ask?

So far I got a orange HWC pair similar to Fresh's and a Xmas pair. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a bred pair as well since I wasn't feeling that released GR. I also got a KD Nerf pair coming in as well. I was MIA from the iD game long enough. Can't wait to see what these new options are going to offer.

im seriously considering returning my retail Xmas pair and IDing the cements because yours look so clean. Id have to put Thanks Gentry as my id tag so I wouldnt feel bad about biting so hard :lol:

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: It's all good bro. I don't mind anyone biting any iD I make.

Did you half size down from retail releases?

I'm a 9.5 and went half size up on the GR X. I went half size up on iD's as well. Although the iD's fit a bit roomier than the GR's I still wouldn't go true to size on them. But there's some people on here that have gone TTS on their iD's.

Wow reener I just got mine as well LOL

Let me first start off by saying I've had the worst month from nikeid. I ordered 4 pairs of AF1s with the elephant print (for me and my boy) and once we got them in, everything that was supposed to be elephant print, was suede :stoneface:

Then I got my big bang versions in and the swoosh is supposed to be black not navy, tons of glue stains and dark smudges (they all came off though) as well as a sloppy paint job on the swoosh. I used a discount on these before ordering, and not sure if I want to go through the hassle of returning them and trying to get my discount code back to reorder. The orange is super bright in person, almost like a highlighter orange.

Side note, love your White/Cement Lebrons Gentry!

IMG_6327 by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_6328 by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_6330 by K-V-N, on Flickr

Hey Mez, I like the Knicks one as well, without the splatter. Check the splatter on my Big Bangs and you can see its really thin and wish I didn't have it on the midsole. Might just take some acetone to the midsole and remove it if I decide to keep it.

KVN

Last edited:
crazy, i like the black outline you used on the swoosh.
just return them and tell them to make it right at no additional price. Then ask for the compensation.

Back
Top Bottom