Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Eastbay has the "sell out in seconds.." message  up for the Prisms.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

You'd think they'd learn from the Lava release last time..

Isnt that the same message that has been posted since before? Because even when you click different colors on both the Lebrons and Kd's that description still stays...I guess they anticipate every color selling out...:rolleyes I can say Im surprised to see only 1 size in the blackouts. :nerd:

Isnt that the same message that has been posted since before? Because even when you click different colors on both the Lebrons and Kd's that description still stays...I guess they anticipate every color selling out...
eyes.gif
I can say Im surprised to see only 1 size in the blackouts.
nerd.gif
Yeah the Carbons seemed to have dried up online, only scarce pairs across multiple sites, while colorways like the Floridians and Lavas still have more or less a FSR on a few sites.

Some shenanigans by Nike maybe?

laugh.gif
 that 3 of the most limited colorways are the best colorways.

I still think the USA colorway is the cleanest of the entire line.
Absolutely agree about the USAs. Wish I could have grabbed them.

Seen the jades plenty of times in person. They do nothing for me

Galaxy themed shoes lol..... Beating a dead horse. Y'all do realize the whole galaxy thing ended with ASW 2012 right?

They are milking the 'Themes/Nicknames' for all that their worth, it won't stop until the 'sneakerheads' start realizing that their 'investments' aren't worth anything.

Yeah, I'm starting to get burned out on the Xs. I'm going to cop the Prisms but along with a pair of Kobe VIII Sulfurs and KDV DMVs if I can find them.
Corks, Galaxy's and Denims are the "best" color ways because they venture out of the stale manner in which the color ways are being designed. And it's crazy so far we have:
USA +
Crown Jewels+
Cutting Jades
Blue Diamonds +
Pressures +
Floridians Away
Dunk man
Carbon
Lava
X-Mas
Prisms
Holy crap and we still have Canary Diamond, Floridian Home, Breds, Corks, BHM, Denim, All Star/Galaxy, etc plus the garbage lows.

Yep, you forgot the all volt Dunkman's too. That's 20+ CWs released just for the high's. How many is enough? Crazy.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm starting to get burned out on the Xs. I'm going to cop the Prisms but along with a pair of Kobe VIII Sulfurs and KDV DMVs if I can find them.
Corks, Galaxy's and Denims are the "best" color ways because they venture out of the stale manner in which the color ways are being designed. And it's crazy so far we have:
USA +
Crown Jewels+
Cutting Jades
Blue Diamonds +
Pressures +
Floridians Away
Dunk man
Carbon
Lava
X-Mas
Prisms
Holy crap and we still have Canary Diamond, Floridian Home, Breds, Corks, BHM, Denim, All Star/Galaxy, etc plus the garbage lows.

Last edited:
Galaxy themed shoes lol..... Beating a dead horse. Y'all do realize the whole galaxy thing ended with ASW 2012 right?
I don't care about the galaxy theme, I just want the damn glow in the dark bottoms! I don't care if the sneakers themselves have little yellow duckies on them!

Just bought the corks on nikeelite.com  The price is 305.00  They have all sizes and you can order up to 5 in each size.  Either these arent released to the public and the are just for nike athletes or they will be very very easy to get.  
NOOOO, haven't checked my Elite account since ordering bred XIs!! Can't believe they stealth dropped on there. They did the Aunt Pearl KDs the same way, smh.

Yep, you forgot the all volt Dunkman's too. That's 20+ CWs released just for the high's. How many is enough? Crazy.
Yea Nike def went overboard with the Lebron X, setting a record for colorways in 1 shoe, not even taking there time with it either. 

Are the prisms going to be a tough cop? High demand? Do I need 6 laptops to score these in the morning lol

Are the prisms going to be a tough cop? High demand? Do I need 6 laptops to score these in the morning lol

i don't think so. NT hype is usually pretty indicative of how releases go, and the amount of hype for the prisms is about the same as the hype for the dunkmans lol. more people here were beasting over the floridians. so nah...1 laptop is probably good. only reason im even waking up at 5 to get them is cuz i usually wake up 30 mins later for work anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom