OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE DEDICATION 4 (NO LIE TRACK FROM D4) DELAYED AGAIN till SEPT 3rd 4pm

you can add to da fact that when lil wayne was a ROOKIE he was GAARRBAGE compared to da likes of his hot boys cohorts, juvenile and ESPECIALLY B.G.

so when he got better and better it surprised da HELL outta people, but he was never touching real spitters, he just took a gigantic leap in skill set from uber trash, to average punchline rapper, and coming from da south thats a HUGE jump.
Why so much hate for the south Ninjahood? Go bump the carter 1, old squad up mixtapes, the suffix, dedication 1, w. carter collections and come back and tell me that is the same rapper we see today.

He is horrible now. Not even close to the the rapper that he was around 03-07. He was very good then, not great....but definitley more than an average punchline rapper. 
umm why do lil wayne fans forget that when he first came out he was HOT trash? ya seem to forget homie was already 3 albums in before any of da sqaud up tapes....

Lil_Wayne-Tha_Block_Is_Hot-Trasera.jpg

da whole cash money basically had to carry his debut

Lil_Wayne-Lights_Out-Frontal.jpg

04400600582.jpg

umm why do lil wayne fans forget that when he first came out he was HOT trash? ya seem to forget homie was already 3 albums in before any of da sqaud up tapes....

Lil_Wayne-Tha_Block_Is_Hot-Trasera.jpg

da whole cash money basically had to carry his debut

Lil_Wayne-Lights_Out-Frontal.jpg

04400600582.jpg
I;m currently not a wayne fan, and I'm not dismissing the fact that he was below average when he came out. Dude was like 16 lol. But he had a nice flow and devolped into a pretty good rapper.

And the block was hot and 500 degrees were average imo. I'm simply saying he became a pretty good rapper AFTER those squad tapes and has since fallen off dramitically. If you cant tell the difference, i really don't know what your hearing.

I never said he was NAS coming out the gate.

lil wayne's rap ability was like a mountain...started at da bottom, hit a peak, now its on da massive decline.

Y'all some liars if you didn't have 6'7' on repeat when it dropped....and I guarantee when "pop that" comes on you be like "beeeeetch stop talkin that ish and sucka ninja $#@$ for some trukfit" y'all really just hate that he blew up too much..because yes he drops some eack verses but he's still old weezy on tracks here and there. To hate everything he puts out lately is hating, period

Y'all some liars if you didn't have 6'7' on repeat when it dropped....and I guarantee when "pop that" comes on you be like "beeeeetch stop talkin that ish and sucka ninja $#@$ for some trukfit" y'all really just hate that he blew up too much..because yes he drops some eack verses but he's still old weezy on tracks here and there. To hate everything he puts out lately is hating, period

I hope you willingly sign a contract to do an anal scene with Mr. Marcus.

lil wayne's rap ability was like a mountain...started at da bottom, hit a peak, now its on da massive decline.

Ehhhh, you're giving him too much credit as fair as using a mountain as a comparison. More like one of those hills in Memphis.

You my mans are the definition of a DR, and I dont mean someone what a doctorates degree

Can't remember who said it before but "it's cool to hate Wayne" and I agree dude is usually hit or miss. I just don't get why people are expecting Hov like verses from dude when he has NEVER spit those lol. Dude stays in his lane and No Lie is :smokin been on repeat in the whip

He hyped himself up too much. The way he shouted out C4 in every verse he did from the 2 Year Time Span from any verse after Rebirth dropped, until August 2011, you would think it was some Tupac ****. All of the Cash Money family saying it's on another level. It just seemed like it should have been better. That coupled with his fashion sense since coming home, wearing lepoard/zebra or whatever print woman's leggings at the VMA's in 2011, wearing Neon Green Uggs and Yoga Pants in the Motto vid. Carrying around a skateboard and ****. You just can't take him seriously.

The three most unbelievable transformations of the 2000's decade in rap: Jay, Kanye, and Wayne. Look at where they all were/what they looked like/etc. in 2000 and look at them in 2012.

Last edited:
I don't know about Jay. He still pretty much the same guy. Maybe with more suits and **** but still the same guy.

Yea I wouldnt call jay a transformation, he just matured as any man should when he is that old

You guys sound like little kids, maybe you are. Wayne is getting dat x games gwap. Him coming home from the bing and switchin up his swag was a business decision. THAT SAID, he's had like 5 number one hits since being home. Quit hatin on that man. He has nothing to prove so of course it's only natural that the thirst ain't there every time he's in the booth in 2012. But 6'7', she will, im on one, the motto had EVERYONE in the damn country noddin their dome

Don't understand how people in here saying Wayne was wack when first came out. Tha Block is Hot was Double Plat, Lights Out and 500 Degeez went Gold.

You guys sound like little kids, maybe you are. Wayne is getting dat x games gwap. Him coming home from the bing and switchin up his swag was a business decision. THAT SAID, he's had like 5 number one hits since being home. Quit hatin on that man. He has nothing to prove so of course it's only natural that the thirst ain't there every time he's in the booth in 2012. But 6'7', she will, im on one, the motto had EVERYONE in the damn country noddin their dome

We sound like lil kids but you over there trying to equate money and swag into lyrical talent? Funniest **** I heard all weekend

And she will, the motto, and im on one were all hot because of drake, not Wayne

But you still use the word ''dome'' so what do you know

And now we have the "record sales = lyrical talent" argument going strong. :smh:

For real :lol: Though I will say Tha Block Is Hot was really good (thank you Mannie Fresh and B.G.), and Lights Out was pretty decent. You can coaster that 500 Degreez **** though.

Why so much hate for the south Ninjahood? Go bump the carter 1, old squad up mixtapes, the suffix, dedication 1, w. carter collections and come back and tell me that is the same rapper we see today.

He is horrible now. Not even close to the the rapper that he was around 03-07. He was very good then, not great....but definitley more than an average punchline rapper. 

This.

Wayne murdered everything during that period. Absolutely no comparison from then to now. You trippin if you don't think Wayne had bars.

Weezyyyyy :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. " I'm bad, i'm worst.. i pass the purp, dont eff with me cause right now i'm higher than captain kirk !! lol #niceeeeeeeeeee

" Stunt hard on these b!shes.. i ain't promised tomorrow, now women kicking it with me like nomar garciaparra " :smokin :smokin

- How could you not love this kids music lol #fly*****

" Walk around like i'm 30 feet tall !! .. tiger woods, all these h@e's tryna birdiie these ballssssss !! lol :smokin

Back
Top Bottom