***OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

UN DS these yesterday
545001_10151758220105077_779605076_24345310_16788292_n.jpg

^ i dont think its that at all, and if memory serves me wasnt densho the dude who got flamed HARDCORE in the pe/sample thread for some "authentic" 45 concord samples? that was you wasnt it D?

anyways, the knits were sat night, these for today:

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Steezy, DOPE terra sertigs. Slept on that colorway. On another note, you look like a cot damn cabana boy in that first pic. ***que up bad pron music and rich milf laying on the beach***

Knicks, those FP2's are absolutely killing me.

About those Jordan VI samples and Seattle X's, I think dude might actually wear those out. I remember I said the same exact thing about something similar he posted a while back, like maybe a year ago I think he rocked some sample 45 Jordan XI's, and something else and I said I had a hard time believing he just broke those out and wore them out (as did a few other people) and he got seriously butt-hurt and kept defending it. Could be he just uses sneaker shields and wears them for short periods of time. Hell, if you're not in this 100% for the resale value, why not rock stuff almost nobody else would possibly have.

roll.gif
Thanks bruh, oh and the khakis are Gap Denim washed chinos
pimp.gif
Thanks bro
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Steezy, DOPE terra sertigs. Slept on that colorway. On another note, you look like a cot damn cabana boy in that first pic. ***que up bad pron music and rich milf laying on the beach***

Knicks, those FP2's are absolutely killing me.

About those Jordan VI samples and Seattle X's, I think dude might actually wear those out. I remember I said the same exact thing about something similar he posted a while back, like maybe a year ago I think he rocked some sample 45 Jordan XI's, and something else and I said I had a hard time believing he just broke those out and wore them out (as did a few other people) and he got seriously butt-hurt and kept defending it. Could be he just uses sneaker shields and wears them for short periods of time. Hell, if you're not in this 100% for the resale value, why not rock stuff almost nobody else would possibly have.

roll.gif
Thanks bruh, oh and the khakis are Gap Denim washed chinos
pimp.gif
Gap chinos and slim fit khakis are the GOAT...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

^ i dont think its that at all, and if memory serves me wasnt densho the dude who got flamed HARDCORE in the pe/sample thread for some "authentic" 45 concord samples? that was you wasnt it D?

yea he is the same guy with the fake 45 11s
2nc3vb9.jpg

first series id dunks today
@prym1tk

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

yea he is the same guy with the fake 45 11s

first series id dunks today
@prym1tk
The pics he posted in the last couple pages are old. Any computer savvy person can download an exif viewer to view photo properties and see that the pics he just posted were created in 2010. Maybe he wears the shoes,  but I don't care. The photos posted are def old though.

Back
Top Bottom