Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw somebody's upset. We'll see who the Mavs end up spending all that cap space on when neither of their two big targets sign with them.

I don't see Dwill going to Dallas. The coming home story is completely created by the media.

I see him staying in brooklyn.

This is def a big hit or miss offseason for the Mavs but they do have smart management so I doubt they'll turn into what the Suns have become

EDIT: Also they have a good head coach, the Suns have had like 3 head coaches since their decline

laugh.gif
at that offer

laugh.gif
@ someone's upset... Nah, bro... I'm good. I feel 100% confident that I'm significantly more informed and have a better grasp of this situation than you do...

But whatever. Whether the Mavs sign Deron or not, they're still not going to be Phoenix and you suggesting as much further reinforces that you have zero functioning brain cells.

Dallas =/= Phoenix

Cuban has to much of an ego to run his team the way Sarver does.

------

What I like to know is how Jay-Z feels about moving a star-less team, who WILL be worse than the Bobcats, to HIS borrough?

Originally Posted by Shox23

Kings don't plan on extending Evans, most likely he gets traded, it would be interesting to see if he can land with a contender
I keep on saying it....Granger for Tyreke and a 2013 1st

You know what I've been trying to reverse jinx it but %#$* it.

I $50 got Deron signs with the Mavericks.

Had to have been traded to either the Raps or Kings in a trade up for the Rockets. They want Drummond.

I dont' see it happening, but I thought about it, and it make sense.

Jose Calderon to the Lakers

Andrew Bynum to the Suns

Steve Nash to the Raptors

Houston been searching for a big for a LONG time. Someone to go alongside Scola. Makes sense to get rid of Lowry if they can get that big, especially considering they got Dragic.

Dragic
Martin
Parsons?
Scola
Andre

Andrew Bynum = Jose Calderon?
roll.gif

If the Nets are trying to get Bynum for Deron, the Lakers sure as hell ain't settling for Jose fricking Calderon.

Jose + #8 draft pick?

It's not something I WANT to happen, it just made sense to all parties to me.

Jose play with Pau, Lakers get a real point guard and possible new young talent from draft

Raptors get Canadian legend

Suns get new young all-star for aging vet

again, personally, I think Nash is too old. Even if he comes to the Raptors I don't see Raptors getting far. Also who knows what they would be trading away with the draft pick, could be ann all-star, could be a scrub.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

If the Rockets trade Lowry i'm gonna be heated

It would suck. But, a big is a big, in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day, Stern is to blame for all of this
laugh.gif
Get it done Morey. Drummond it is.

People are really sleeping on my man Sessions. He brought an element to that Laker squad that they havent had in years...an attacking PG who can distribute, and shoots an excellent percentage from all over the court....but now they need Jose Calderon to replace him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom