Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No problem. Glad those discussions helped.
The 998GY's are different from the 998CH's, but honestly, I think I'm going to end up with both lol...and for that $80ish shipped price, can't go wrong.

Walter..
thought i was paying close attention to this thread. where did u get the 998CH's for 80ish shipped?

thought i was paying close attention to this thread. where did u get the 998CH's for 80ish shipped?

Hey, the 998GY's can be found for around $80 shipped from Kelly's and from Road Runner's Sports with coupons. If you look back a few pages you may see the discount codes but I'm not sure. I didn't purchase them. I will eventually.

The best price I could find the 998CH's was directly from New Balance using a coupon code from retailmenot that's 15% off and would be free shipping, if you live in a state that they charge taxes add that. Sports Zone Elite also has 998CH in larger sizes, and an 8.5 for $130.00 plus there are 10% and 20% coupon codes a few pages back, I would call them first and confirm they have the size in stock.

Walter..

Hey, the 998GY's can be found for around $80 shipped from Kelly's and from Road Runner's Sports with coupons. If you look back a few pages you may see the discount codes but I'm not sure. I didn't purchase them. I will eventually.

The best price I could find the 998CH's was directly from New Balance using a coupon code from retailmenot that's 15% off and would be free shipping, if you live in a state that they charge taxes add that. Sports Zone Elite also has 998CH in larger sizes, and an 8.5 for $130.00 plus there are 10% and 20% coupon codes a few pages back, I would call them first and confirm they have the size in stock.

Walter..
thanks for the heads up. i just checked out all of those sites and they dont have my size. sigh...

Not sure.  None of the pairs I bought were even on display.  I just asked the sales guy if they had an USA NBs in a 12 and he did some digging.  Chopped it up a bit more and he looked even harder for some other pairs he remembered.

My local NB outlet (Houston) has the GGO for 120 still so i was amped to find these for $50.
which sizes are sold for$120, is there any under size10?

GD Sportszone.  Placed an order on the 998BT's a week ago, still processing.  Called just now and she says "we just received them yesterday, will ship out today".  SMH...

GD Sportszone.  Placed an order on the 998BT's a week ago, still processing.  Called just now and she says "we just received them yesterday, will ship out today".  SMH...
Wow thats crazy! I placed my order for the 997gy on thursday last week recieved my shoes tuesday. and that was the first time i ever ordered fron sportszone

Wow thats crazy! I placed my order for the 997gy on thursday last week recieved my shoes tuesday. and that was the first time i ever ordered fron sportszone
lucky you, I ordered thursday and got some BS email after I contacted them that their system was down for the weekend and what not and they finally sent it Tuesday and it get's delivered Monday 8/04

^ same here, ordered the 997's Friday and got them yesterday.

You just have to call to make sure they have them in stock. They have excellent customer service from my first order with them. I will be purchasing from them again very soon.

And with their prices, not too much to complain about.

Walter..

Last edited:

Damn, a lot of places are getting the 997PR Authors and charging a lot for them. 225 seams reasonable but 260 for a retro shoe seems too step

Damn, a lot of places are getting the 997PR Authors and charging a lot for them. 225 seams reasonable but 260 for a retro shoe seems too step

It's been said before but $260 is the retail price...and they're moving at that price. If I can only find a US shop getting the 997HL.....

Last edited:

Anyone just sit around, take their shoes out, put their shoe trees in them, re-lace them and all that? I do that like once a week. Am I the only one? 

Also

I notice we all have the spring shoe trees, do you store those in the box as so? If so, what do you store them in? Clear containers?

Anyone have any shoe rituals per say? 
I LIKE TO WEAR MY SNEAKERS.

Hi all. If anyone here is in Toronto, Capsule has some great deals on made in USA NB's. Copped 2 pairs for 50% off an hour ago—997GY for $115 CAD and 998BT for $85 CAD—both 10.5. Finally was able to double up on 997s!

Hi all. If anyone here is in Toronto, Capsule has some great deals on made in USA NB's. Copped 2 pairs for 50% off an hour ago—997GY for $115 CAD and 998BT for $85 CAD—both 10.5. Finally was able to double up on 997s!
was that in store or online? cause online there are no sales that i can see.

In store only. They said they had 35 pairs of the 997s but I got the last one under 11. I'm normally a 10 but I just had to cop that 10.5 at that price. And the sale ends tomorrow FYI.

In store only. They said they had 35 pairs of the 997s but I got the last one under 11. I'm normally a 10 but I just had to cop that 10.5 at that price. And the sale ends tomorrow FYI.

thanks so much for the info, will do my best to get there but not likely.

Finally found c-notes in my size for $260. VNDS, would have thought joints were DS if he didn't mention the condition. Seems like reasonably priced pairs are drying up.

Should I cop or wait it out?

Finally found c-notes in my size for $260. VNDS, would have thought joints were DS if he didn't mention the condition. Seems like reasonably priced pairs are drying up.

Should I cop or wait it out?
I would buy for that price.

Back
Top Bottom