Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Went out this morning to help a fellow NTer. 

Picked him up the Luxury Goods and OG Grey GYs. Already boxed and being shipped off. I try to hold down people when I can, anything to take money out a resellers pocket.

BUT of course that means this trip cost me money because I had to grab a pair of GY for myself to see what all this hubbub is surrounding them compared to my GY2

Compared GY vs GY2

Picked him up the Luxury Goods and OG Grey GYs. Already boxed and being shipped off. I try to hold down people when I can, anything to take money out a resellers pocket.
Those lux goods 
ohwell.gif

BUT of course that means this trip cost me money because I had to grab a pair of GY for myself to see what all this hubbub is surrounding them compared to my GY2

Compared GY vs GY2
You are the man! Big thanks to you for my first post on here.

Can't wait to get these. And please keep us posted on your thoughts re the gy versus the gy2.

Please tell me those Lux Goods were not an 8.5
Yup they were a 8.5. I think they had 1 more pair left. Had a couple 9s as well I think. Definitely say spot check each as my 9.5 GY had glue stains which was able to be plucked off but they had another 9.5 so I just took those.

Outlets dropped GY prices below $170 yet?
Nope...and I would not be waiting either. I think the lady told me that the GY will ever drop any lower than $150 and even then its a slim chance. As for what I seen just prowling the store, there are not many shoes discounted greater than $50 really. 

Like they still have those Horween 998s in stock for $350...original price was $400.

You are the man! Big thanks to you for my first post on here.

Can't wait to get these. And please keep us posted on your thoughts re the gy versus the gy2.
@ClemsonChad  my GYs wont be worn for a good while until after I break down my GY2s basically. No matter what you would not of found them for a cheaper price. I think you made a good choice. 

I do honestly like the white on the GY2 as it sort of breaks up the Grey but they both are great. Honestly cannot go wrong with either. Its still a good amount of folk out there trying to get them and you got yours. 

Nope...and I would not be waiting either. I think the lady told me that the GY will ever drop any lower than $150 and even then its a slim chance. As for what I seen just prowling the store, there are not many shoes discounted greater than $50 really. 

Like they still have those Horween 998s in stock for $350...original price was $400.
What outlet is this? I'm surprised the Horweens made it, but then again everything does.

What outlet is this? I'm surprised the Horweens made it, but then again everything does.
Horweens didn't really sell like that due to the price. Unless you are a big time NB stan and purchased them just because, that retail price tag is out of most people's reach...

these need to get to $200

How much are the 996

Last edited:
*Pic for attention*

Hey guys, hoping you guys could help me on the sizing of the NB x the Shoe Gallery's "Tour de Miami's." I'm looking for a pair to rock and I heard they run pretty big? I wear a sz 9.5 for the 990's. Any input is appreciated! 
laugh.gif

*Pic for attention*

Hey guys, hoping you guys could help me on the sizing of the NB x the Shoe Gallery's "Tour de Miami's." I'm looking for a pair to rock and I heard they run pretty big? I wear a sz 9.5 for the 990's. Any input is appreciated! :lol:

I'd personally recommend a half size down. I am a 10.5 and could have easily gone with a 10 and been comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom