Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Totally weird thing happened to me yesterday.   Well a bit of a backstory first.   One of my NB1 purchases last month came with the midsole slightly unglued.  Longstory short, I returned them and was told I can remake that same shoe, however the NB1 color wheel changed by the time the return was processed....So no go, got a $40+$10 coupon instead.  Well yesterday, I'm surfing the bay and low and behold, the shoe I made and returned to NB was being sold!!   So it appears that NB returns are just resold to an outlet or random person(s) on the cheap. 

I had to recop them, with the slight defect and all.   The blue kois are coming back to papa.  :smokin

How much did you pay on ebay

Anybody have on feet pics of the 1400 jade? Cant decide whether to pull the trigger on them. And the new J Crew 1400 Chambray Blue is fire!

Line this morning at Kith... Almost in, hopefully I can grab a pair.

Last edited:
I managed to get one of the last 9.5s before they sold out. These are nice, I really like them. Retail was $240, but hey - all those extra laces are expensive...
laugh.gif

These look 10000 times better in your photos!   Now I'm having shoe envy lol
smokin.gif

In and out on kith mobile... Happy Black Friday all!! Now if I can get my hand son the Hanons my weekend will be complete

LOL thanks, I was shocked how "the Kith filter" didn't capture the best look of this pair...  These are quite impressive in hand.
So what color is the stitching on the toe box?  Looks silver but others have said it's blue.   Congrats on the cop. 

So what color is the stitching on the toe box?  Looks silver but others have said it's blue.   Congrats on the cop. 
Thanks.  The stitching is tonal blue, matches the toe box - it just reflects more light because of the lighter shade of blue that's used.

Back
Top Bottom