Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Like 997/998 but with more room in the toebox similar to 999/N9000
Thanks! I have no NBs actually but I'm a narrow 9.5. 9.5 asics, 9.5 air max 90, 8.5 Y3 qasa hi, 9 y3 retro boost.

Would s 8.5 be a snug fit or too tight?

Thanks! I have no NBs actually but I'm a narrow 9.5. 9.5 asics, 9.5 air max 90, 8.5 Y3 qasa hi, 9 y3 retro boost.

Np, definitely go half down from gel lyte iii/v. A full size might be too much.

580 would be fire

Yeah I love the 580 personally, but it dosent seem to get much love compared to the 99X family.

Last edited:
Np, definitely go half down from gel lyte iii/v. A full size might be too much.
Yeah I love the 580 personally, but it dosent seem to get much love compared to the 99X family.
the gi joe ***** were 580 and they are fire. Need to cop those eventually :lol:

Hasn't been a decent 580 since sbtg.

And I own the Canadian tuxedos [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The SBTGs were tough, my favorite 580...wore these a few weeks ago

I am a TTS 8. I took asics GLV 8 and 7.5 997/998. Even better if you are not wide footed.

"Koi" NB1 customs..
Got these in for a steal, basically DS. Shoutout to Dexter if you're in here! 
Making me wish I had taken advantage of the suede toe option when it was around and now I definitely want to do a custom of my own. 

Enjoy them, brother!

Can anyone let me know how MT580s fit?

I wear 8.5 for 997/998 and size 9 in glv/gliii (I cannot go .5 up or down). I have flat/narrow feet and my 8.5 mt580 Canadian tuxedo is a little large. They are the only 580s I have though. My least comfortable new balance due to the stiff midsole and the higher arch.

Nice @verseuno. I still need a pair. My favorite 580 is still the Alpine Guide.
Agreed, West NYC Alpine Guide is hands down favorite 580. I own the Dark Green Halloween Pack Pair from 2014, and i like those, but the Alpine Guides are sick. My NB1 even sort of resembles those because they are such an awesome color combo.

can anyone point me to a US8.5 997CCF/CGB from the outlets or some really cheap **** ugh so frustrating just lost a bid cos i was literally sleeping :s 

can anyone point me to a US8.5 997CCF/CGB from the outlets or some really cheap **** ugh so frustrating just lost a bid cos i was literally sleeping :s 
if I hit the outlet i'll check those out for you.. not sure if they'll still have it cause I remember seeing them a couple months ago at the outlet

Last edited:

if I hit the outlet i'll check those out for you.. not sure if they'll still have it cause I remember seeing them a couple months ago at the outlet
thank you buddy. appreciate the thought. bummed Manila doesn't have as many NB outlets as in the US. CCF/CGB and i will be happy! :D 

Back
Top Bottom