Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by MrUgolini

Originally Posted by dharv

Does Air Randy have these?

why dont you ask air randy not niketalk
some of you people really need to do some of your own research before you ask these stupid questions.
roll.gif
why dont you not take sarcasm so seriously...

Man, dude is butt hurt over nothing. It was a joke fambs.

LoL this is so entertaing! I would like to see nike push back the release date another month or two and see how you guys act... and dont be fooled by that $325 pre-order stuff..that cant be legit

These are gonna be sad. A lot of people are gonna get away with selling these for $2000+ first week. Ive already been hit up multiple times with $1000-$2000 offers and I dont even have access to a pair myself
laugh.gif
. Regardless I wouldnt even do that to anyone knowing I paid $250 for them. Then again thats me and I dont make a living moving kicks so can't knock the ones who are.

I called that Galaxy's would settle under $1000 and they have. Same will happen for these. No publicly released sneaker merits that price. Aside from production numbers Nike always makes an extra thousand or so for "promotional" use.

btw you guys wouldnt believe what those purple Kobe Yeezy's sold on the underground
30t6p3b.gif

to get these shoes you either have to sleep outside for multiple night or pay a ridiculous amount. either way you lose. i hope you being the envy of teenage boys makes up for that. good luck. will be watching this post for the lols

the way nike is handing these out to celebrities. im guessing we are down to 200 pairs to the public, at this point my local anchor man is about to post his pair lol

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif
@ paying $1000 + for these before and after release date....

To each his own...

PO

Dudes never learn, you guys don't have to pay resellers price. If they don't sell prices will drop, yes they may get a few clowns who go overboard but if the majority holds off for under 1k, they will be forced to drop prices.Same thing that happened with the galaxy release.Hold off people, it will be better for everyone in the long run.

started group for Bay Area/Norcal....check norcal forum
btw lemme get this straight....both cw's dropping on the 9th? I'm interested to see how stores handle that....can we grab two of each or go back in line?

Originally Posted by indianabound

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif
@ paying $1000 + for these before and after release date....

To each his own...

PO

Dudes never learn, you guys don't have to pay resellers price. If they don't sell prices will drop, yes they may get a few clowns who go overboard but if the majority holds off for under 1k, they will be forced to drop prices.Same thing that happened with the galaxy release.Hold off people, it will be better for everyone in the long run.

True, if you have to go the reseller route wait at least a week or 2, will be better for everyone including your wallet

Originally Posted by kingofny04

These are gonna be sad. A lot of people are gonna get away with selling these for $2000+ first week. Ive already been hit up multiple times with $1000-$2000 offers and I dont even have access to a pair myself
laugh.gif
. Regardless I wouldnt even do that to anyone knowing I paid $250 for them. Then again thats me and I dont make a living moving kicks so can't knock the ones who are.

I called that Galaxy's would settle under $1000 and they have. Same will happen for these. No publicly released sneaker merits that price. Aside from production numbers Nike always makes an extra thousand or so for "promotional" use.

btw you guys wouldnt believe what those purple Kobe Yeezy's sold on the underground
30t6p3b.gif

then why don't you tell us? you always act so secretive b
alien.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom