OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They were $100 and $15 shipping. Didn't realize I had some extra cash in my Paypal acct so it came out to $100 shipped total.

:nerd: whats the difference of FULL and NON-FULL logo???

>D USA and Asia release??

for this one yes. some us releases had full shozoku as well. i like the full and think it makes a difference. wish they would have done it like that on all pairs.

For anybody worrying about coppin fades ima say dont sweat it. the amount of sellers already on ebay alone with them says to me they will be readily available as the previous kobe 8 grs. if they sell out ur size this weekend dont cop from a reseller. just wait till monday and do a niketown stock locate. Thats what i did for an 11.5 of the red camos when they were all gone the following week. These should be easy to get for everyone this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
i keep going back and forth on "1 pair is enough" to "i need 2 pairs" :nerd:

same. already copped one so ima wake up saturday whenever and if theyre still online so be it. if not ill jist keep my eyes open till the restock o_O

:nerd: whats the difference of FULL and NON-FULL logo???

>D USA and Asia release??

for this one yes. some us releases had full shozoku as well. i like the full and think it makes a difference. wish they would have done it like that on all pairs.
i think you confused him w/ this. but i get what you meant. some of the other CWs have the full kobe sign (ie: easters). also your right about GC is usually only available in China or a few asia retailers.

same. already copped one so ima wake up saturday whenever and if theyre still online so be it. if not ill jist keep my eyes open till the restock o_O
i was able to pick up a guaranteed pair ticket but debating if i should double up. also waiting to see if they make GC pairs but they have yet to be spotted.

Last edited:
i think you confused him w/ this. but i get what you meant. some of the other CWs have the full kobe sign (ie: easters). also your right about GC is usually only available in China or a few asia retailers.
i was able to pick up a guaranteed pair ticket but debating if i should double up. also waiting to see if they make GC pairs but they have yet to be spotted.

yes that is what i meant. glad u were able to cop. i have the shoe in hand now and im really not trying to drive up hype but it makes all my other kobe cws look inferior. i have blue lights...both xmas versions and red camo. this shoe deserves the hype. all the black on the the upper is actually a very dark blue (hence blackened blue). its EASILY my favorite kobe 8. also...i could be wrong and it could be coincidence up to this point but i dont think there have been any gc pairs of american releases with the full shozoku. what a gimmick just to sell socks.

Last edited by a moderator:

yes that is what i meant. glad u were able to cop. i have the shoe in hand now and im really not trying to drive up hype but it makes all my other kobe cws look inferior. i have blue lights...both xmas versions and red camo. this shoe deserves the hype. all the black on the the upper is actually a very dark blue (hence blackened blue). its EASILY my favorite kobe 8. also...i could be wrong and it could be coincidence up to this point but i dont think there have been any gc pairs of american releases with the full shozoku. what a gimmick just to sell socks.
easter GC pairs are available.. i want the GC pair for the XDR soles.

Last edited:
So these purps are looking to be a sellout all over but I'm sure every spot will have them restocked ASAP. It seems to be a pattern these days with drops. I still wouldn't recommend waiting on a quick restock.
These are fire and will continue to sell out.
At least in Cali. just what I'm thinking.
Added edit:I'm not trying to add more hype, these are already hyped cuz they are purple. That's about it on the reseller market. It's not worth it to buy and resell these unless you are going to sit on them for a while.

Last edited:
It seems to be Nike's way of condensing the market for a quick strangle of tension. We call stores to find out they haven't gotten them yet. People start to worry and it builds hype/money for Nike because when people do find them, they buy them instantly.

i am skeptical about XDR.
Nike claims XDR is more durable, but at what expense ? inferior traction ?
granted, it's more suitable for outdoor use, but what if i play exclusively on hardwood ?

granted, it's more suitable for outdoor use, but what if i play exclusively on hardwood ?
i have a pair of both and see a physical difference between the 2. now in regard of density, i can't really tell. i primarily play outdoor so XDR soles would be helpful. indoor players should be fine w/ the US release.

I play in my XDR Red Camos indoors all the time, they feel the exact same as my regular Kobe 8's to be honest, and i play about 15-20 hrs a week.

Yea I've called a few spots down here in the H but they all say the same thing call back later we don't know yet smh. I was thinking of going to either HOH Gallo or Northline but I'm not sure yet. Might just sit in and try online. I honestly think they not gonna be that hard to get down here.

What did HOH Gallo tell you tho?

They just said it would be 1st come 1st served on Sat. Said there won't be any raffle when I asked, but im calling them again today or tmrw just to make sure.

The chick at the House of Hoops near me didn't say anything about a raffle or anything when I called. I swear if I get up at 5 in the morning to drive 2 hours away for these and they tell me that there was a raffle or some ****....somebody is getting murked.

Yeah they told me the same, but it's hard for me to take anyone's word for it, based on some of my retail experiences. But I'm just craving that feeling of wearing em right out the store.

Called HOH @ willowbrook last night to see how they were handling fades release and at first she said we did a raffle but hold on while i confirm that. After a brief hold she came back and said just come Saturday morning at 8a. Goin to call again today just to make sure..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom