OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know everyone is on the WTK right now ... but i could ease the pain for myself if I could just get my hands on the fades :frown:

^KB24 isn't known for restocking. Pairs usually go really quick on that site, and that's that. You'd have a better chance of picking up a pair on a restock via NDC or FTL

Are people still blindly trying to buy these limited releases manually?

Congrats to the people on KB24 though, looks like there's still that 1% of hope left.

Can we all just spam nike on twitter so that they would end this bot business somehow?  (like that's going to work... )

Just wondering if anyone used a bot to purchase off kb24 or was it all manual(manual for me). KB24 immune to bots maybe or they don't know about the site to set it up?
they use shopify i believe, so a bot could potentially be created (similar to Kith), but I'm not sure how well known kb24 really is outside of the dedicated sneakerheads 

KB24 had a pair of (forgot what it was) pop back up once.

Looks like they had 1 fsr of WTK?

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]:smh:

woke up at 4:58... 0 chance. hit nike.com and ftl. nada. only left by the time was 9's and 13... [/COLOR]

I was suppose to have 2 pairs off kb24 but after entering Paypal info it wouldn't checkout oh well, 1 pair it is....at work...3G
I had the same thing. I couldn't check out paypal but then I was able to go back into cart and do CC

Congrats to the people on KB24 though, looks like there's still that 1% of hope left.

Can we all just spam nike on twitter so that they would end this bot business somehow?  (like that's going to work... )
Never hurts to try though :lol: I copped Doernbecher 3s via Twitter RSVP from 21Mercer of all places without a bot or RSVP site earlier this year.

they use shopify i believe, so a bot could potentially be created (similar to Kith), but I'm not sure how well known kb24 really is outside of the dedicated sneakerheads 
Now that this convo started, I'm never going to be able to cop off there again either. 
roll.gif

Hey Guys, Can someone please pm me if there are any more opportunities... I have tried since Europe's releases and have struck out so many times.  I would really appreciate it

Never hurts to try though
laugh.gif
I copped Doernbecher 3s via Twitter RSVP from 21Mercer of all places without a bot or RSVP site earlier this year.
Welcome to the 1%, it saddens me that a lot of people are still blind at the cruel reality that is the "sneaker game" these days.

Everyone should wake up and take their ***** over to the bot thread.... some crazy stuff going on over there that nobody knows about outside of that thread.

For me.. it's too much effort to learn about bots, write one on my own, beg people for help.. just for some sneakers.

^Well it's not that people are really blind to the reality or anything. Some of us still just refuse to have to pay for a bot or RSVP site or whatever just to get some shoes. I still manage to get a good amount of the releases that I want even with the bot madness going on. Part of it is being smart about info, or for some other dudes, having connects and what not. Definitely agree it's sad as hell what you gotta do to try and buy shoes these days though.

Gotta admit I knew resale would be good on the WTK's but I honestly didn't expect 600+ for some reason.  Debated about going for some until I saw that.

Seems like people were able to cop or at least get it in the cart on KB24 than any of the other sites this morning lol

If I get preludes, their yours if you can help me find WTK size 9

If I had gotten through with the 9(my size) I would've held them for you(that's if you can get the Preludes). I was trying to add other sizes when they said the 9 was sold out. NDC and KB24 were only what i was trying, eff a raffle and rsvp

Last edited:
600+...Yeah, that price gonna drop down real soon when they notice how many pairs are posted on EBay and ppl start negotiation prices, lol

Had the drop on KB24 and still whiffed.  Had the shoes up as soon as they went live.  Just a rare complete strikeout...tis life.

Onto the next.

Man you guys...I just hope the preludes won't be like this...But who am I kidding...:smh:

And how exactly did you guys know about the time drop on KB24? Isn't it always random?

KB24 gettin the preludes?

Last edited:
I was suppose to have 2 pairs off kb24 but after entering Paypal info it wouldn't checkout oh well, 1 pair it is....at work...3G
I tried to go for a 2nd pair as well for trade bait on some of the prelude pack but I'll take my 1 and try my luck on some of the Preludes

Back
Top Bottom